2nd Trimester

When did your DH feel the baby?

I think I just felt her kick me for the first time on the outside. I was wondering when your DH felt the baby kick?

Re: When did your DH feel the baby?

• About 2 weeks ago.  He was starting to get discouraged!
  • last week at 21 weeks!  now he tries every morning before we get up!  It's funny :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Just yesterday at 22 weeks.
  • He felt her right around 20 weeks.
  • Just last night for the first time! He was rubbing vitamin e oil on my stomach and he got done and put one hand on the top of my stomach and one on the bottom and then the baby kicked his hand and he saw my stomach move?his face went like WTF? And I said did you just feel him kick and he was like yea! Then he tried to get him to kick again but he didn?t want to?lol?
  • hell, I just got my first "flutters" last night.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Somewhere in between 21 and 22 weeks. Now I can see her move from the outside too. Not parts or anything, just a jumping belly.
  • 21w3d is wheni felt her for the first time. i am heavier so im aswsuming thats why.. and i missed the "flutters"stage and went right to kicks! he felt it that same night, to verify i wasnt crazy- of course haha. and now every day she kicks all day- shes on a schedule it seems, cause now after i eat dinner and settle for the night, i dont feel her. and not really when i sleep. but as SOON as i wake up there she is .. so im guessing she sleeps when i do yay:) haha
  • afgafg member
    Around 18wks
  • There were a few kicks between 20 & 23 weeks that I know he could have felt if he had had his hand on my belly at the time.  Then my Mom felt one at 23 weeks and DH felt her (finally!) at 24.  Now she's so active he feels and sees her all the time!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I think DH felt one a week or so ago, but he hasn't been able to since then.  Of course, he is also not very patient...
  • 24 weeks.
  • I feel like I'm lightyears away from feeling anything, but the nurse at my school (who worked at my OB's office until this year) said that when I do start to feel it from the outside, the best way for DH to feel is to lay behind him in bed (sort of spooning?) with my stomach to his back. She said he can feel it better that way than with his hand. I thought that was a neat idea- it makes sense- the more skin-on-skin, the more he could feel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • My DH felt the baby pretty early on... by 17 weeks.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • he just felt it over this past weekend.....i was 20 weeks.
  • Nothing yet...I'm 18 weeks tomorrow. I think I have felt some flutters, but nothing that I can definitively that it was the baby. I'm anxious to feel him or her Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"