Babies: 9 - 12 Months

hey breastfeeders...? for ya

are any of y'all still using your boppy to nurse, or am I the only one? 
DD 6/17/08, DD 6/9/10, DD 12/15/11
BFP 5/24/13 - Natural MC 6/7/13
BFP 8/13/13 - Natural MC 8/27/13
Ovarian Mass = removal of left ovary & tube 9/13
BFP 4/24/14 - Tubal Pregnancy 5/7/14
Removal of  ruptured right tube 5/8/14
IVF or adoption??

Re: hey breastfeeders...? for ya

• If I'm home, I use it everytime.  That way I have both hands free to nest... seeeee... this is me, nesting while feeding!  Big Smile
  • I use it as a prop for my arm when I nurse, but not across the waist.  Owen likes to be propped up these days.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Folan...can I just say a precious your first siggy pic is and how hilarious the second one is!!!  Just priceless!!!!
    IVF or adoption??
  • I have a nursing pillow that I still use. I take it with me when we travel too. I never could get the boppy adjusted so that it was comfortable.
  • I only use it in the upstairs rocking chair because if G's feet touch the arm of the chair he gets totally distracted kicking it and pushing it.
  • I use a pillow still. I am not good at holding the baby on my own to feed him. I envy people who can do that cradle position.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I only use it for the middle of the night feeding on the rocker... otherwise we don't use anything :)
  • I still use it frequently.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD1 - july 2008
    DD2 - may 2010
    DS - sept 2012
  • I use mine all the time...I don't nurse her without it if I am home!
  • I still use My Brest Friend regularly.  Glad I'm not alone in this!
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I always use it...he is so squirmy, it's impossible to get him to stay on the boob properly!! 
  • I use it for the middle of the night feeds only. She only eats for 5 minutes during the day and it is just easier not to. That said, it is a lifesaver at night!
  • I use mine every time at home.

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• I do once in awhile.  It works good to get her asleep.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ummmm, yeah! I seriously do not know what I would do without it. I pph my boppy. I don't really understand how you can breast feed without one because it makes it so?convenient.
  • I use it when I nurse DS in his room in the glider. Downstairs I use a toss pillow from the couch. If I had a boppy downstairs I would use it. So yes I use a pillow all the time when I am home.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't know why but I am so glad I'm not the only one still using it!!  Smile
    IVF or adoption??
  • i haven't used it since he was about 4 months old.
  • Had to give mine up early. DS too big!!
  • All the time. As a matter of fact, if DS is fussing because he's hungry he stops crying immediately when he sees me grab the boppy. And I actually have 2, one in the nursery and one downstairs.
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • yes, we use it.  she's too darn heavy to try to hold up and nurse all the time.
  • Nope, stopped using it ages ago. I pretty much always BF dd side lying.  She's too crazy to try to nurse any other way, this calms her down some.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Yes, I always use it when I'm home. I have one upstairs and one downstairs.
  • I stopped a long time ago, it got to be harder than just holding her. Now that I think of it I don't really know when I stopped. Probably when it took less time to nurse, it's usually less than 10 minutes now.
  • I had to hide mine the other day b.c Jude drags it over, crying to nurse OVER AND OVER AND OVER, all day long, even if he just finished nursing!  Boppy = time to nurse in Jude's mind, so if he doesn't see it, he doesn't ask!  lol
  • Yes, most of the time.
  • I still use the boppy for every nursing session!  DH even uses it when giving DD a bottle.
  • I dont use it anymore, I just use to for sitting time with DS on the floor
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I still use mine most of the time, too.  Its just like a natural thing for me to grab it.

If we're out though, I can make do without.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

"No time to be void or save up on life...no, you've gotta spend it all." ~Pearl Jam

MY BABY BLOG: http://babybeanaroundthebend.blogspot.com

• I do, when I nurse her before bed.  She usually falls asleep and I hold her for a while.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • I only use it at night and for the first feeding of the day when I feed her in the nursery. 
  • Nope, haven't used it in a while.
  • yes, hands free breast feeding.  I also use it to prob her feet up while i read to her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"