Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Pumping and traveling (flying)

I am going on a business trip in a couple weeks and I pump during work hours. Does anyone know whether I can fly with my stored milk bags? Or, will I have to discard them? I hate to throw them away because I am already short on supply. Anyones help/experiences are greatly appreciated!

Re: Pumping and traveling (flying)

• Options
    I don't know first hand, but I'd think as long as you don't put more than 3 oz in each bag, you should be fine.
  • Options

I was told that unless you have the baby with you, you can't bring the milk. And be prepared for an extra search if you bring your pump.?

The problem with this is that different airports enforce rules differently. Sometimes I've been forced to dump a water bottle and other times I haven't. A friend I was flying with had lip balm confiscated. I would call ahead.?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You absolutely can fly with your milk, and you are not limited in amount or size of the bag. You do not have to have your child with you. To make it easy, you can tell them you have milk before your stuff goes through the screening.
  • Options
    I don't know the answer to this but I swear.... if someone were to give me flack about this I would not be able to contain myself. You'd see me on 60 mins or something.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"