Stay at Home Moms

You know it is a sad day when. . .

You look forward to going to your ob-gyn for your annual appointment! I had my yearly appointment yesterday, and was actually looking forward to the half hour each way drive, the hour wait in the waiting room where I could read magazines, and the time to myself! Didn't really look forward to the pap smear, but oh well, this is the price I pay as a SAHM I guess!

Re: You know it is a sad day when. . .

• Hey, alone time is alone time, even if it's to go to your ob/gyn. 
  • I know what you mean...I was really excited about getting my teeth cleaned last week Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • I know what you mean, I went to the dentist last week and was excited to be laying there in a quiet room with nobody wanting to be held/fed/changed.

Kerri
  • I got a summons for jury duty as a standby and I find  out this afternoon if I have to go in tomorrow or not. I"m really hoping I do just cause that means DH would have an entire day with DD and he can see what it really is like. Big Smile

He has his days were he just wonders what I do all day so I think this wuold stop him from having one of those days. LOL.

Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Make sure to get a latte on the way home to really make it special!  I totally know how you feel!
  • Am I the only one who takes her child to the doctors?  My baby has sat on my lap or been in the room with me during a pap smear, in-grown toenail removal, dentist appointments, and eye exams.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i went in for a haircut last month on a saturday morning so DH could be with DS. you know how usually they are always running behind and you have to wait?? i had just sat down with the little bottle of water they gave me and a new magazine not minding AT ALL the time to just read and wait. and then they called me right back!! they were on time! i was sooooo disappointed. THAT is sad.
  • I volunteer to take our trash and recyclables to the dump and leave DS with DH.... yeah, ew, but worth it.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"