2nd Trimester
Options

DH is having a baby!!

soo after waking up from a wonderful?snugly?nap with DH. he asks what do you want for dinner? pizza rolls dipped in ice cream. ?WHAT then i thought about it hmmm sounds kinda good. i didnt know it was possible for DH to have pregnancy cravings lol. hope this little story made some of you giggle.

Re: DH is having a baby!!

• Options
    You should see what pregnancy symptoms my DH has... cravings, weight gain, frequent trips to the bathroom, heartburn and much more...he even has a sympathy bump :P
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lol yes mine is having sympathy bump as well. in fact i think his is bigger than mine
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think mine is pregnant too.....he has actually gained 3 more pounds than I have.....

brownies and cookies and cake   OH MY!!!

• Options

image~*Sarah*~:
    lol yes mine is having sympathy bump as well. in fact i think his is bigger than mine

LOL.. same here. He even jokingly asked if he could stand in one of my weekly bump pics with me! haha?

• Options

Super cute!  My DH only has the weight gain sympathy symptom so far.

• Options
    Mine is having some cravings as well, he just does not admit to it.  Last weekend we went out to eat, and he kept saying that he wants a "birthday cake"  We stopped at the grocery store, and he got a small "birthday cake" and vanilla ice cream!!!  Talk about cravings.
  • Options
    umm in the last 30 mins my DH has eaten pizza rolls, mac and cheese phish food ice cream and now a?Popsicle?. WHAT ?the heck i have only had a root beer and mac and cheese
  • Options
    haha mines been having cravings too, although he hasn't been gaining weight with me we sure have been sharing the heart burn. he'll have it for a few days and it'll go away then i'll have it for a few; crazy things
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"