3rd Trimester

What can you not wait for....

I can't wait for my legs to no longer swell up and turn purplish. I say bring on the sleep deprivation and painful boobs as long as my legs stop hurting and stop turning purple. I mean damn....it's only 12.

Oh and my bp is perfectly normal so there not worried about it. However, I am! I mean this can't be healthy.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What can you not wait for....

• i can't wait for my sciatic issues to disapear (or significantly decrease) physical therapy is expensive...
  • I can't wait for the insomnia and heartburn to go away... in lieu of all the "symptoms" of pregnancy it's all really worth it :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I can not wait to drink a Pina Colata the size of my head. :)
  • stewzstewz member

imageIrish_gal:
    I can not wait to drink a Pina Colata the size of my head. :)

Nice! I'll take a strawberry daqueri please!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestewz:

imageIrish_gal:
    I can not wait to drink a Pina Colata the size of my head. :)

Nice! I'll take a strawberry daqueri please!!!!

oooo i'm changing my answer to a dirty goose martini with extra olives.... mmmmmm.

• I cant wait to have crazy wild drunk sex. I told DH that, and he says "Thats what got us here"! :)
  • I can't wait for my back to stop hurting!!!
  • I'm waiting for my "day after delivery".  Might not work out logistically, but I've having mimosas with brunch and a big fat sapporo and a whole boat of sushi!  HA!
  • I definitely would have to go with the swelling (no bp problems here either) and joint pain.  I HATE trying to get shoes on in the morning, and the feel of my legs/ankles by evening!
  • Can't wait to stop snoring!! Also, can't wait for all the constant soreness to end...
  • I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again or for that matter to sleep at all!  I'm so ready to have great sex again, too.  I'm sure my husband is too! 
  • I can't wait until I loose these 40+lbs, my stretch marks fade and I can get off the destination maternity email list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"