Baby Showers

Let them eat Cake!

Hi Ladies!

I know a lot of you have already had your showers and I am curious as to what everyone's cake looked like!

Re: Let them eat Cake!

• No cake here - not a big cake eater. I had cupcakes instead. 
  • Our plan is to make cupcake animals, because DH and I like animals and cupcakes (thus the baby's nickname). It'll probably end up depending on what kind of theme we have, but right now my mother hasn't voiced any ideas on the matter, so who knows.

SIL had a block cake with (I think) a teddy bear on it. Cute, but nothing particularly unique. Just something someone picked up from the grocery store I suspect. ?

Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My showers don't start until the end of April, but I'm throwing my girlfriend a shower next weekend and she loves ice cream cake from Dairy Queen so that is what I'm getting her rather than a traditional cake. 

I told her whatever mama wants, mama gets =) 

• My shower is coming up and my mom, with my help will be making vegan cupcakes for me. I have also made cupcake flags with DS' name on them, as well as an elephant from the shower invites. I am hoping that it looks super cute.
  • We had two cakes because several of our guests are glueten intolerant. One of our cakes was just a regular cake with a dinosaur on top and my son's name on it. The other was a stegosaurus with a volcano and a little dino nest with malted eggs in it. So cute. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"