Babies: 9 - 12 Months

bfing while driving

Re: bfing while driving

• i just posted this on 0-6. she's insane. also i love that she thought the airbag would be just as dangerous for her as it would be for her small child. brain surgeon that one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh sorry didn't see your post! 

She should definitely face some reprecussions for this...esp. since she is considering doing it again. 

• Loading the player...
  • parks posted about this earlier today.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/11785494.aspx

that woman makes me fighting mad.?

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • I don't at all agree with this, but I do often wonder how we all survived.  I remember when I was a kid I would stand in the floor board in between the two driver's seats without a car seat or even a seat belt.  My mom also told me that they didn't make infant carriers when I was small so she would put me in a basket in the back seat.  She also said that she has BF me in the car while driving although she didn't have an airbag.

I know that we have learned so much since I was a baby which is why we have the luxuries we have today, just makes me wonder.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MrsHKMrsHK member

Yup, I posted this earlier too. What drives me nuts is the woman totally disregards the children's safety and acts so blase' about what she did. She makes it out to be more of a NIP kind of debate.

She should be fined and receive all possible jail time.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
  • imageMexicoBride0507:

I don't at all agree with this, but I do often wonder how we all survived.  I remember when I was a kid I would stand in the floor board in between the two driver's seats without a car seat or even a seat belt.  My mom also told me that they didn't make infant carriers when I was small so she would put me in a basket in the back seat.  She also said that she has BF me in the car while driving although she didn't have an airbag.

I know that we have learned so much since I was a baby which is why we have the luxuries we have today, just makes me wonder.

Yeah- I came home laying in the back seat. DH hates that he has to use a carseat cuz he didn't have one. But of course, here in Phx, there's probably 4 times as many people here now than 30 years ago. and A LOT more traffic to cause harm. I think BF while driving is a little too far. I'd rather someone sit in the back seat and BF while the car is moving as opposed to driving... that's just plain stupid.

• imageMexicoBride0507:
    ??She also said that she has BF me in the car while driving although she didn't have an airbag.

?

yeah this is a big "although." ?airbags can maim and kill big people. ?putting a child in front of one is just inexcusable.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"