3rd Trimester

My next appointment is 2 days before my due date

I think if I don't have progress then, I may break out my knitting needles! LOL

Re: My next appointment is 2 days before my due date

• Indifferent

...to make booties I hope!

• I know how you feel. I've been the same for almost 3 weeks now... I feel like I'm never gonna have any progress!

NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • When the hell did you get to 38 weeks?!  Man time flies...though I know you feel differently. 

I'm jealous - I have 6 more weeks of this nonsense!

IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh, at my last appointment we set up the rest of my appointments and she had one for AFTER my due date. I told her I will not be a happy person if I show up pregnant on that day.
  • LOL! That *is* what the needles that break your water look like!
  • imageJess&Greginlove:

Indifferent

...to make booties I hope!

Of course! Why else would I use them, lol. 

• Mine is on my due date!  Want my Diet Coke?  LOL!
  • Yep, at our last appointment we set up all of ours til the very due date.  So we have two more weekly visits to go.  The doc seems to think we will make it to every one of them, too.  I'm so bummed.  I'm so ready to get this baby out.  Still just 1 cm though.  Just like last week.  I'm staring at a ruler right now, and 1 cm is like nothing.  OMG!  I'm totally gonna cry.  At least, I start my leave next week so I don't have to be at work wearing way too snug maternity clothes.  I think I'll just lounge around in my hubby's extra roomy gym shorts.  I'm trying to be positive and think of all the things we can still do since we don't have a baby just yet.  In the next two weeks, I plan on finishing reading New Moon, attempting to have sex with my husband again (attempting being the key word), going out to a really nice dinner and a movie (we did just receive our tax refund!), sleeping in all the time, and eating whatever I want (after the baby I need to lose like a gazillion pounds).  Everything is pretty much ready for the baby so there's not much to do in that department.  Hubby does need to install the car seat, though and get inspected.  That's about it.
  • I am right there with ya!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"