3rd Trimester

Anyone 38wks & cramping?

I had to leave work this morning because this cramping just won't go away!

I don't think they're contractions or BH because it's just a constant moderate menstrual-like cramping in my abdomen and back. Anyone else in the same boat??

Re: Anyone 38wks & cramping?

• ::Raises hand::

I've been having them a while too! They suck. 

• i've been having cramping in the evenings for the past few weeks. the doc says it's normal. but i've heard pain in the back could be the beginning of labor...GL!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had something simiar at 36 weeks and it turned out to be false labor. I am told if it is anything, it will get worse. Maybe this is it!
  • I have a dr. appt. tonight and I hope I find out that this little one is on the way. There is no way I can go on working in this kind of discomfort. I make for one crabby teacher- poor kids almost got their heads bitten off yesterday!
  • I'm having it right now.... Boo!

I'm so over this pregnancy....Baby needs to come out already.

• I had these the other night too from1-3 and it was horrible. I'm 36 weeks along and was not expecting it. The only time I had these with my first pregnancy was at 39weeks,not as painful and I ended up having dd that day.  I figured my body must be preparing for the upcoming birth, though it's not fun.
  • I have had this too, yesterday I really noticed it and today my back is killing me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had this today while I was literally sitting at my desk sweating through my clothes (not a cute picture).  I refused to leave work to lose time if it was just going to be false labor.  It stopped a couple of hours ago.  I'm hoping that my body is making some sort of progress but who knows

• I've been having them for about a week now, but nothing in my back.  Doc said it's normal... and it certainly doesn't mean progress, I haven't dialated at all in the last 3 weeks!
  • I've been really crampy this whole week.  I had to leave work Tuesday cause it was just too uncomfortable.  Yesterday and today they have been getting much worse, and now I'm beginning to feel it in my back as well.  I went to the doc this morning for my normal 1 week appt. and hadn't made any progress though.  I still like to think something is going on down there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"