1st Trimester

SAHM help

So I have never been a SAHM before well SAHPG. I am not my usually clean like a crazy person self but I am soooo bored other wise. Any ideas, oh and any fumes from cleaners make me sick so thats why cleaning sucks, plus I am on no heavy anything so... I know you all are going to snark me, sorry to the working ladies, I am not a SAHPG by choice.

Re: SAHM help

• I've read this 3 times and for the life of me, I can't even figure out what you are asking??!!
  • Maybe I could give you an answer if you asked a question...
  • Loading the player...
  • What is it you need help with exactly?
  • I think she's asking for ideas to keep her from being bored???
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Is SAHPG Stand for Stay at Home Pregnant? If so I am too.

I wear gloves and use one of those cheap paper masks you can buy and the smell is not strong to me. Best a luck!?

• Are you asking what you should do during the day?

What about volunteering?  Exercise?  Try cooking new things?

• Hi!

I am a SAHPG and what I do is not that exciting. I nap when I can but most of the day goes to cleaning and laundry. I have discovered the Clorox Green Works products are way easier on me. I also go to Target and walk around a lot lol.I have not worked for 2 years so that has pretty much always been my routine... not so exciting, sorry!

• imageBlairWaldorf:

Are you asking what you should do during the day?

What about volunteering?  Exercise?  Try cooking new things?

OK i will ask the question, what do I do that doesn't involove the following, fumes, exercise, heavy lifting ( am on no exercise and no heavy lifting orders from OB). I love cooking and I have been trying lots of new recipes but DH got mad b/c of all the leftovers and not eating them...so any ideas now that is clarified.

• Volunteer?  Join a book club?  Learn to knit or sew? 
  • You're asking US to help you keep yourself entertained....

Hmm

Let's see....I crochet, make/sell jewelry, raise cattle, cook DH and DD all kinds of badass food, I do in-home computer repair (as in, people bring it to ME to fix), I volunteer at DD's school.....

What kind of other help are you wanting?

• thank you I think I can handle that. Oh yeah how do you join a book club, I know very sad.
  • go to the library

go to the movies

read the ny times

knit

cook and eat leftovers for lunch

volunteer at a hospital many need people to hold abandoned babies and such

volunteer at an animal shelter

volunteer at a school

I could keep going if you want

• Maybe take an English class or two?
  • imageAliciaSpring:
    thank you I think I can handle that. Oh yeah how do you join a book club, I know very sad.

I recommend a GED before a book club.

• Enjoy your favorite shows on DVD from Netflix.

Shop around online for the BEST deals on baby products.

Clean with vinegar and baking soda instead of harsh chemicals (surprisingly the vinegar hasn't bothered me AT ALL... and it dissipates much more quickly than other smells). 

come clean my house because I hate cleaning.

Find out if there is an elderly neighbor that might want your leftovers... or you could cook for them!

Write letters to deployed servicemembers. 

Put together care packages for deployed service members.

Learn about something new... and get excited about.  (Most recently for me were healthy choices for my canine companions and living more green.)

If you like movies, set a goal to watch every movie that's won an Oscar for Best Film. or all the movies that a certain director did... or an actor...

If you like to read, pick an author and run with it... Read children's fiction... fun, easy and very well written.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • challenge yourself to learn something new!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"