2nd Trimester

If you pack your lunch and snack...

I'm thinking about food today, sooooo 

If you pack your lunch, snack or whatever, what did you bring for today?

I packed breakfast, snack & lunch...

breakfast: two small corn tortilla burritos with scrambled egg, cheese & salsa.  I just ate them and they were very yum.

snack: orange, banana, celery sticks with sunflower butter & a tiny bit of blueberry jam

lunch: dinner leftovers;salmon, mashed cauliflower & corn on the cob

Chili is on the crockpot as we speak...will be eaten over some yummy quinoa.  Can't wait!

my blog: mama quiere beso
Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories

Re: If you pack your lunch and snack...

• Can you come cook for me?? LOL You can bring your Orange ON dress if you like...HAHA
  • Lets see...

I have for Lunch Smoked Cheddar Cheese on Wheat Thins, Cottage Cheese and Peaches, Sliced Red Pepper, and a Banana.

For Snacks I have carrots, another Banana, a Kashi Granola Bar, and mixed berry yogurt.

• Loading the player...
  • imagesxu0007:
    Can you come cook for me?? LOL You can bring your Orange ON dress if you like...HAHA

Sure, no prob!

Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • I had breakfast at home:  egg sandwich made with an english muffin, 1 egg and a kraft single.

Today I brought with me:

10am snack:  yogurt

lunch (which I'm eating now):  leftover meatloaf that DH made last night, carrots, grape tomatoes and strawberries

afternoon snacks: banana, fiber one bar, kiwi

dinner (I have class and won't get home until after 10):  hard boiled egg and an english muffin

I'll probably have something little when I get home (a glass of chocolate milk?)

imageimage

• Nom. Food. I'm starving

I have 2 bananas (my DD "helped" me pack one. She insisted I have another one in my bag), some Annie's chocolate Bunny Grahams, and some organic chocolate that I picked up this morning for snacking on. It is heavenly.

For lunch I packed an Annie's cheese enchillada frozen thingy but I think I'm going to end up going somewhere for lunch instead.

Dinner: it was supposed to be homemade enchilladas but I forgot to unthaw the chicken until today so it'll be something like spaghetti or pancakes

• question-how do you prepack your egg burritos? do you cook the eggs each morning before leaving/packing? i love eggs for breakfast but often find they creep me out pre-cooked before work.....

i didn't pack lunch today, but breakfast was oatmeal made at home w/ dried fruit and walnuts.  snack will be greek yogurt with cherries on it. not sure what lunch is yet-have to eat in work cafeteria (blah)

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For today I brought...

Snacks: apple w/ peanut butter, Kashi granola bar, cheese stick

Lunch: Greek yogurt w/ honey and granola, pretzels, small side salad

• DH packs them for me. (I'm spoiled!)

Today I had a peanut butter sandwich (already gone). And I have some dry roasted peanuts for a snack.

For lunch I have leftovers from last night - pork with a ginger-soy sauce, red cabbage, and brown rice with miso cooked into it.

And when I go to Target at lunchtime, I am sure I will pick up some kind of little snack!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagemobiz:
    question-how do you prepack your egg burritos? do you cook the eggs each morning before leaving/packing?

Yeah, I just scramble them up in the morning and either make an egg sandwich or burritos, wrap them up in foil and eat them when I get to work!

• Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, Wheat Thins for a snack, half of a grilled chicken sandwich and Cheez-Its or pretzels for lunch, applesauce and granola bars for snacks the rest of the day, and I have no idea what's for dinner.  Chili sounds good, though...
    I HAVE CHILDREN.
  • imageIselaCid:

imagemobiz:
    question-how do you prepack your egg burritos? do you cook the eggs each morning before leaving/packing?

Yeah, I just scramble them up in the morning and either make an egg sandwich or burritos, wrap them up in foil and eat them when I get to work!

YUM i will have to try that-thanks!

diagnosed with stage IV endo via lap surgery IVF #1 - 27 eggs! 14 fertilized (3 natural, 11 ICSI) 5dt of A embryo, froze 6 BFP on 9/28! Baby K born via surprise c-section after 15 hrs of labor and he is perfect!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

frozen transfer a success! boy #2 via VBAC Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • today: bagel with cream cheese, oj, yogurt, carrots with peanut butter granola bar, cinnamon sugar rice cakes, plum.
  • breakfast (at home) - 6am: bowl of cheerios 

snack - 9:30: banana & almonds

lunch - 11ish: frito pie (awesome chili I made last night on top of fritos and cheese)

snack - 1ish: cheese stick

2nd lunch 3:30ish : frito pie #2 I can't make it to dinner with my DH at 7ish if I don't eat again around 4...smaller meals is the way i roll.

tonight 7ish: DH's birthday dinner with my folk's - Fav BBQ joint and a Bday cupcake!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't decide the difference between snack and lunch- i just bring food.

I have a root beet, a turkey and chedder sandwich on potato bread, an apple, a fruit roll-up, two string cheese, oreo cookies, and if i am still needing food after that i have rasins and dried aprocots in my desk.

Love when DH is off work  (he's a chef)- Last night steak and salad, tonight tofu, peaunt sauce, rice noodles, and ???whatever else he decides- so happy to be out of first tri and able to stomach his creations again- it was hell on him and i when i only wanted toast and plain potatoes

• Breakfast: Part 1 was at home at 5am, a bowl of Special K Red Berries. Part 2 was a small piece of King Cake at 8am.
    • Snack: Apple slices and peanut butter
    • Lunch: A bologna and cheese sandwich (not heated!) and pickles, with cherry tomatoes
    • Afternoon Snack: Vanilla yogurt
  • Lunch is leftover lasagna.  Snack is an orange and an apple.  Plus I have crackers just in case.  There are also office cookies around, but I'm trying to ignore them.
  • For a morning snack I packed oatmeal. For lunch a frozen dinner (lasagna) and a banana. For afternoon snack, goldfish.
  • I had a fabulous brown bag lunch.

1 Double Quater Pounder with Cheese, No Pickle of course

1 Medium French Fry

1 Medium Diet Coke.

Fabulous.

• imageMamashev2b:

I had a fabulous brown bag lunch.

1 Double Quater Pounder with Cheese, No Pickle of course

1 Medium French Fry

1 Medium Diet Coke.

Fabulous.

LOL!

You guys were making me hungry so I went for my celery sticks...woops, 6 hours still left in the day!

• Today for breakfast I was in a hurry so it was a McDonald's Bacon egg and cheese bagel meal. Right now I'm snaking on some twizzler bites and drinking water. For lunch I will be having fried chicken from popeyes with mixed vegetables. My hubby made crawfish pasta last night so I will have some of that for dinner tonight. I know it's not that healthy but it sure does taste good.

I figure most days I do really well. I usually have yogurt and fruit for breakfast, snack on granola bars, a lean cuisine for lunch, and whatever baby wants for dinner.

• Breakfast: Oatmeal

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Soup

Snack: Yogurt with strawberries and an apple for later?

• imageIselaCid:

I'm thinking about food today, sooooo 

If you pack your lunch, snack or whatever, what did you bring for today?

I packed breakfast, snack & lunch...

breakfast: two small corn tortilla burritos with scrambled egg, cheese & salsa.  I just ate them and they were very yum.

snack: orange, banana, celery sticks with sunflower butter & a tiny bit of blueberry jam

lunch: dinner leftovers;salmon, mashed cauliflower & corn on the cob

Chili is on the crockpot as we speak...will be eaten over some yummy quinoa.  Can't wait!

Yum! You are very clever! I can take some lessons. Are you available for hire?Big Smile

• Today I packed a great big yummy salad, some leftover Mexican food that was also great and some fruit.  Unfortunately, road conditions, weather, and a dog who wouldn't take her pill made DH and I late to work so we didn't have time to stop to get something for his lunch.  So, he took mine.  Now I am either going out to eat somewhere or eating a stupid frozen entree (Which I actually love, but was not planning on for today.)
  • Breakfast: 2 ww Eggos w/ PB and a banana

Lunch:  Leftover jambalaya with smoked turkey sausage and shrimp

Snack:  Green grapes, yogurt and maybe a Fiber One bar

Dinner: No idea yet but I have a thing for fat free hot dogs lately.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't bring my lunch today, but I made my breakfast at home and made my snacks:

Breakfast: two eggs scrambled with 2% cheddar cheese, slice of whole wheat toast and simply orange with calcium

Snacks: Banana, FF yogurt, almonds.  I'll prob have a fruit smoothie when I get home too.

Dinner is grilled sirloin, fresh green beans and baked potatoes.

• Lunch: Lean Cuisine Fettucine Alfredo, Strawberries, Carrots, Nectarine, and I cheated because some co-workers went out for pizza and I had garlic breadsticks!

Snack: I just had a Yoplait Whips! yogurt--they are my new addiction!  I will prob have a banana when I get home from work.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Breakfast: oatmeal and orange juice

Lunch: PB sandwich and plain yogurt

Pre-workout snack: pineapple

Post-workout snack: apple

DH usually brings a treat for the ride home from the gym (he works above a bakery), so if I'm lucky I might also get a cookie or peice of soda bread.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"