Trying to Get Pregnant

who's in the 2ww?

is the time going slow or passing quickly?

are you obsessing over every symptom?

when will you test?

For me: so far the time is going fast but i'm only 4dpo today. i'm not obsessing...yet. i am not testing unless AF doesn't show.

Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's

Re: who's in the 2ww?

• I am. a few days ago DH wanted to put TTC on hold until april. but there is still that chance i could be PG from this cycle. it's driving me insane. I'm not worried about symptoms. just want to get to the testing!

m/c 2002 7w2d
    bfp 9.6.12 | edd 5.17.13 | m/c 9.19.12 5w5d

bfp 10.18.12 | edd 6/28/13

beta#1 10.18.12 - 96 / progestrone 32 || beta#2 10.22.12 - 711 || beta#3 10.25.12 - 2608 DD born 6/27/13

bfp 7.16.14 | edd 3/27/15

beta#1 7.18.14 - 149 || beta#2 7.21.14 - ??

• I am.

Time is passing very slowly - mostly because we ended up with good timing this cycle and it's making me hopeful.

I'm only 4DPO so there's nothing to obsess over just yet.

I'm still debating when I'll test. I want to attempt to hold out until I'm officially late, but I doubt that'll happen. Heck, I'll probably throw in the towel and test at 10DPO.

• Loading the player...
  • I am itching to test! I might break down and do it tomorrow morning.
  • I am!  This is my 1st cycle charting so I am overanalyzing the temps.  I ovulated on day 19, today is day 25.... my temps have dropped over the last few days, mostly today (but they are still over the cl).  I'm not sure what this means?  I couldn't help but remember reading about temps lowering for implantation.... but that's probably wishful thinking!
  • Hi BFPB!!!  I am so hoping this is your cycle for a BFP!!!!  Let me know how you are feeling, keep in touch! Smile

imageimage

• I am in the 2ww, but this cycle is already a bust.  So, needless to say, I won't be testing.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • I'm hoping to be in the two-week wait. I just had a temp spike this morning, so I'm hoping it was from O'ing yesterday. ::fingers crossed::
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am in the 2ww but have no plans on testing anytime soon
  • imagektjruss03:
    Hi BFPB!!!  I am so hoping this is your cycle for a BFP!!!!  Let me know how you are feeling, keep in touch! Smile

Hi! How are you? I sent you an e-mail over the weekend....I hope you got it...my e-mail has been acting funky so sometimes I think something sent and it turns out it never did. so frustrating!

Adopting after multiple rounds of fertility meds and 3 failed IUI's
  • I am 8dpo and it seems like time is slowing down.  For the first few days I wasn't obsessing but now I am analyzing everything.  I am going to try to hold off until Friday to test.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I guess I am
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • well pretty much it would have to be an egg survival miracle for me to have a shot this cycle.  so i'm ready to get this 2ww over with so i can move on to the next cycle.  i'm discouraged...
  • I am 6 DPO and YES time is crawling Angry Hopefully it will be worth the wait!
  • I am in the 2ww. I am pretty sure that i will wait til next week when af is due to possibly test.
  • Today is 11 dpo for me and I feel like the 2 ww is taking forever!!  I was tempted to go buy some cheapies at Dollar Tree tonight but I was too lazy to leave the house after dinner.  I hope I can hold out this weekend!
  • I am. This will be a long wait. It's much to early for symptoms, but next week I'm sure I will be obsessing.

FF says I should test on the 7th, but I'm hoping to stick it out to the 9th. It will take incredible restraint, though.

• Me!  I plan on waiting to test until AF is late.  We'll see if I stick to that though.  Good luck ladies!
  • ::Raises hand::

I am 9dpo and nearly crazy. Time has gone by fairly quickly. I will AW and say that I am impressed with my own temps. I am feeling pretty negative though because I had some spotting earlier today. Dunno why but I just have that gut that AF is on the way. I hope my feeling is wrong though!

GL to all of you!

• is the time going slow or passing quickly?  Time is going very slowly - next cycle we start testing.  I either want a BFP or to get the show on the road.

are you obsessing over every symptom? Not yet - only 7 dpo (or 5 if I believe FF), but I did have some spotting this morning....hmmm

when will you test? only if I'm late - so maybe 14dpo

• I wish I was in the 2ww.  I'm hoping I am and just don't know it yet.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I am.....8dpo. We had good timing but I wasn't really hopeful until today.  Like an idiot I tested.....I know better but I did it anyway. I'll test again Sat if no AF.

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

• ME! Its going by very slow... I have no control, I tested today and of course got a BFN, I hopeful that its still really early... I have had a few signs, but I am going to write them off and hopefully I will be surprised this cycle.

I will probably test again Friday or Saturday!?

• Time is going s..oo..ooo...ooo...ooo... slow! Trying to hold out til the weekend (or Thursday at least :) to test. We'll see how it goes!
  • Me but I already feel AF coming on - booo!  Not charting yet I will next cycle though.
  • I'm in the wait and it's actually going by somewhat fast.  I've been super busy lately so that has helped.  I also don't feel any symptoms whatsoever soooooo I'm just telling myself I'm not prego yet--don't want to get my hopes up anyway. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I was, but I think that will change tomorrow with the next temp. Chart was looking good until the last 3 temps. I wish it would make up it's mind already!
  • About 1 dpo, but we're still trying every other day just for the sake of extreme exaggeration and hatred of AF. Not anxious yet b/c I think the timing is the best yet. I'm just happy to have a reasonable calendar to work w/ after a cycle from hell.
  • Yeah. I'm 8dpo and testing either Friday or Saturday or Sunday. Time was going on pretty good until yesterday when AF like cramps and some serious boob pain started and the cramps usually start up 10 dpo (never had the boob pain). And we had perfect timing, and I'll be so ticked if it ends in a BFN.
  • I am about 8/9 dpo. (I don't chart very reliably). I am so anxious to test but I am forcing myself to wait until at least Thurs or Fri to do it. This is our first cycle TTC so I think that is part of the reason I am so anxious about it. I know the chances are slim the first time around, but our timing seemed great this cycle so I am hoping we have a shot. Smile
  • Me and it's not looking very good. Surprisingly this cycle has gone pretty fast. I have no symptoms whatsoever. I'm thinking I'll test Sunday...I'll be 12dpo. Normally I'd wait until 14dpo, but I just want to get it over with!

Edit: The good news is that I do believe I ovulated without meds!

TTC since 10.07~Diagnosed with PCOS 08.08~4 rounds of clomid=BFN~Took a break from meds... Surprise BFP 03.29.09~ Natural m/c 04.06.09~50mg clomid & progesterone 06.09=BFN

Adoption made our wish come true 12.21.11~JEC 11.10.10

Surprise BFP on 03.26.16! EDD 11.28.16

• Me! I'm kind of ignoring everything though.  I didn't temp at all this month so that has eased my mind.  I've only used our CBEFM.  I think I'm 5 or 6 dpo.  I will probably test next Monday or Tuesday.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"