3rd Trimester

It's official! My maternity clothes are too tight....

::sigh:: now this is just SAD! lol!

Re: It's official! My maternity clothes are too tight....

• I have been rotating the same 2 outfits for a week or so.  I don't even care.
  • Mine are starting to get that way too! Thankfully, you don't have too long!  ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel ya...I have about 2 pairs of pants that are comfortable to wear left and just a couple cotton shirts. NOTHING I have to sleep in is comfy anymore.
  • Mine too...right there with ya, hun! Crying
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I realized this morning that I have 2 maybe 3 pairs of work pants left that I can get away with. This should be a fun three weeks. I REFUSE to buy more clothes.

• I haven't worn maternity clothes in so long.  I just live in sweat pants and DH's shirts.  LOL.  I'm a  real looker right now:-)
  • I have only two pairs of work pants that fit and even those are really tight. I also look like I am about to pop a button on all my dress shirts...I still have a couple of weeks left but refuse to buy more clothes!
  • imageMamaMyers22:
    I have been rotating the same 2 outfits for a week or so.  I don't even care.

Ditto!

• It's just gross now. I feel fatty fat fat.
  • I'm feeling it, too!  I can't wait until I wear them after the baby is here and they are "loose"!

I did buy some cords today at Kohl's.  On sale for $8.80.  and I bought the comfy size Medium, even though I could probably make the Small work.

But I'm scared the dryer will shrink them or I will get even way bigger and I will kick myself for not getting the bigger size.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageexcitedforlittleone:

imageMamaMyers22:
    I have been rotating the same 2 outfits for a week or so.  I don't even care.

Ditto!

Make that three of us!

• Oh yeah.  None of my work pants are fitting right now.  They are so tight and uncomfortable.  I have like one pair of comfy pajama pants and that's about it.  I'm thinking of going out and getting some comfy, stretchy pants for the weekend at least, but I am not buying any more maternity work clothes.  This baby needs to come out already.  At 35 weeks she was already 6lbs. so I can only imagine how much she weighs now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"