3rd Trimester

Im Bored so tell me...

What is something no one told you about pregnancy?

No one told me that I would have killer gas from the time I was about 10 mins. pregnant and that DH's Ratty old college tshirt would feel better on my nips than air itself!

Re: Im Bored so tell me...

• all the aches and pains...no one ever tells you how crappy you will feel
  • I had no idea that I would bleed for weeks after.  Blech.
  • Loading the player...
  • No one told me to prepare for the negative weight/size comments.  I thought everyone loves a cute pregnant woman.  Then I talk to my girlfriends about it and they're all saying, "Yup, I got it constantly."
  • No one told me about the crushing rib pain. I was worried about morning sickness, back pain, stretch marks, etc., but this rib pain was not on my radar. It has easily been my biggest pregnancy discomfort since about 24 weeks. Sitting down is just miserable!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How the tiniest task can wear you out, make you lose your breath.  And no one told me how intensely protective I would get. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Despite what the lactate consultant says, BF hurts no matter how they latch on!
  • That I would feel so selfish about my body. I really thought I'd be okay to turning my body into a science experiment. I'm not. I want my body back. Now.
  • no one ever told me about the extent of fluid in the snail trail...ewww
  • imagemarleysmom:
    No one told me about the crushing rib pain. I was worried about morning sickness, back pain, stretch marks, etc., but this rib pain was not on my radar. It has easily been my biggest pregnancy discomfort since about 24 weeks. Sitting down is just miserable!

You took the words right out of my mouth!

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageashmariebay02:
    no one ever told me about the extent of fluid in the snail trail...ewww

Wow, I cant believe I didnt post that too! Yeah I think it is a little much! I HAVE to sleep with uderwear on or else I would have to wash my sheets EVERY day...and a load of underwear a day is a lot easier than a load of sheets a day!!

• No one ever told me about the bleeding after the birth.  I was shocked when I heard that you have to wear a pad after delivery.  I also was not told how tired and crabby you would be during pregnancy.  Or maybe that's just me.  People should also warn the husband that women really do get mood swings during pregnancy, and it really has nothing to do with them.  My husband is so sensitive sometimes.  Sometimes we are just in a bad mood!
  • I had no clue about the extreme fatigue and how much effort it takes to do anything.
  • imageashmariebay02:
    no one ever told me about the extent of fluid in the snail trail...ewww

Ditto here- LoL... And how tired you get so easily- and the back pain. Oh yea- and the leaking nipples soooo early on...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"