Babies: 0 - 3 Months

how much to tip the pizza guy?

Pizza is 15.51... is it the standard 15% like at a restaurant?

Confused 

Re: how much to tip the pizza guy?

• i always give 2-3 dollars. *shrug*

• imageMiss.Modular:

i always give 2-3 dollars. *shrug*

Same here.  

• Loading the player...
  • imageLyndsayQ:
    imageMiss.Modular:

i always give 2-3 dollars. *shrug*

Same here.  

Me too.

Wife to Drew since 08.18.2007 Mom to Andrew since 10.18.2008 Runner, baker, reader, eater
  • I am a sucker, because I used to deliver pizza in college. Yep.

So, I give $5. But, I would be happy with $3. Gas prices are high, and he has to pay his own gas. Remember that. Wink

• A friend just told me the other day that the way he figures out how much to tip is to double the tax and it adds up to about 15%. I tried it today at Denny's and it worked!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Psalm 127:3 "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward."

• the piza gal "left" her change bag in the car and I felt bad having her walk back to her car to give me a dollar back... i bet she does that on purpose when they know it will be a 20$ bill...

• imagelittleittybitty:

the piza gal "left" her change bag in the car and I felt bad having her walk back to her car to give me a dollar back... i bet she does that on purpose when they know it will be a 20$ bill...

ha ha ha! Clever!

• I always just tip 2 or 3 dollars too.
  • imagejennandare:
    Now I want pizza Stick out tongue

I just had 4 slices... full but very yummy!!

• For food delivery, I always give $5. Unless they're outrageously late. I start deducting dollars if I'm waiting way longer than the estimated delivery time they give on the phone.

• imageSweetrose664:
    A friend just told me the other day that the way he figures out how much to tip is to double the tax and it adds up to about 15%. I tried it today at Denny's and it worked!

That's because tax is on average 7-8 percent...its not rocket science.

• imageSweetrose664:
    A friend just told me the other day that the way he figures out how much to tip is to double the tax and it adds up to about 15%. I tried it today at Denny's and it worked!

A lot of people do this and it works fine for places like Denny's but if you go anywhere nicer than that, just remember that you're not taxed on alcohol so you would need to compensate for that. 

I always tip 20% including/after the tax just because my sister is a waitress and she has horrible stories about how many people don't know how to tip.  It's so sad... she works very hard and some people just don't get it.

I tip the pizza guy a couple bucks... and I always tip the Sonic girl too!

• We tip $3
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"