2nd Trimester

I must of really been talking about it. . . b/c everyone keeps asking

I have been totally craving a Primante's Sandwhich.  It's a Pittsburgh thing, but basically it's a sandwhich on great italian bread with steak french fries and coleslaw.  I always add the hot sauce.  I woke up in the middle of the night last week craving one of these and have waited to get one since. Today was that day.  Now everyone is stopping by my office and my friends are emailing me asking how my sandwhich was.  I didn't realize I was obsessing that badly. . .lol.

Re: I must of really been talking about it. . . b/c everyone keeps asking

• Mmmm, I saw a special on those sandwiches on the Travel Channel, and they look soooooo good!
  • Indifferent OMG is that the sandwhich that was on the Travel Chanel show Man Vs Food? Holy Hell DH and I are seriously considering flying to Pittsburgh to get one. I am not even kidding.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have never had one but will be in Pittsburgh in March so now I HAVE to try one.
  • Funny...I hate to announce my pregnancy on Facebook sooner than planned b/c a lot of my friends knew we were trying, and apparently all of my status updates for about 3 straight weeks were about food. I hate 3 people on there going "are you pg?"

My sister moved to Philly in Aug, and when I visited they took me to D'Alessandro's. I prefer the chicken phillies to original, but OH MY GOD, I never knew there was this awesome bell/hot pepper relish junk they just leave sitting on the counters up there. I loved it so much my BIL brought me a bottle for Christmas, and it embarrasses my DH, but I carry it with me if we're going out for sandwiches here.

Um, yeah. The Bump be too crazy for pics of my kid.
  • I saw the same show on the travel channel! That sandwich looks awesome! I hope that you get one and think of us when you eat it!!! Yummy!
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I.

Love.

Primanti's.

mmmmmm.... (drooooool)

• OMG!  DH has been talking non-stop about those. We won't be up in Pittsburgh until the 1st weekend in April, I'm hoping he can last that long!
  • I'm a bad Pittsburgher.  I've never had one!  Honestly, it never really sounded appealing to me, but now I really want one.
    imageimage

• imagechrissyellen:
    Indifferent OMG is that the sandwhich that was on the Travel Chanel show Man Vs Food? Holy Hell DH and I are seriously considering flying to Pittsburgh to get one. I am not even kidding.

It would TOTALLY be worth it.

• I live in Pittsburgh too, just moved here. I loved the roast beef sandwich but had it later when pregnant and now it makes me want to gag.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"