3rd Trimester

Late 3rd-triers--pain in just one leg?

right leg is fine...as nimble as ever.  left leg, though, feels like i just ran 26 miles and tried to compete in the olympic one-legged long jump.  oh, and my crotch is broken. 

Re: Late 3rd-triers--pain in just one leg?

• Yeah, I give up on all the aches and pains.  I know they will soon disappear. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I definitely feel more pain/discomfort in my right leg. Not sure why, its kind of weird.
  • Loading the player...
  • whenever my cramping and contracting is on the rise i have pain in my legs and it often switches back and forth.  some days the right is worse, some days the left but rarely together.  wierd.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep, my left leg hurts like hell sometimes.
  • I feel crampy all the time.  Lately, my right leg has also been giving me problems at the end of the day, like I've been walking on it all day long (which I haven't, I totally sit in front of a computer all day long).  I guess they are just normal pregnancy related aches and pains.
  • This is something definatley to mention to your doctor. Be cautious with baby and yourself although these are probably aches and pain associated with the way you naturally walk, favoring the right side so it's is more "sore" Your doctor, like mine might want to make sure you do not have blood clots building in your legs, potetailly deadly. Especaillly if your family history has clotting and stroke. Be careful and hang in the croth thing is your baby coming down and pelvis opening up and yes it does feel like it's breaking, right there with you! Hang in there best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"