3rd Trimester

Rihanna's Take a Bow Song...

Has a whole new meaning for me. Sad.

Re: Rihanna's Take a Bow Song...

• I know - that is just awful.  I feel bad for her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • i missed it what happened?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Evidentally, he just beat the snot out of her.  It is a shame.  She has such a promising career, I hope she doesn't let people like him influence her.  I think Jay-Z should go kick his @ss.
  • im very disappointed...i thought he seemed like such a good guy and i thought they were such a cute couple...i guess you never know
  • ugh that's so awful! poor thing Sad
  • imageMandyE-worth:
    Evidentally, he just beat the snot out of her.  It is a shame.  She has such a promising career, I hope she doesn't let people like him influence her.  I think Jay-Z should go kick his @ss.

There was some major backtracking on this story I heard on the radio this morning. They were saying it wasn't as bad as originally stated. It DID happen, but it was made to be alot worse than it really was. Abuse is awful either way, I just thought that was interesting.

I am surprised he hasn't had the sh!t beat out of him already, seriously. There are some fans out there that are crazy about her!

Anyone know if he is in jail or what?

• imageCeltiCutie:
    i missed it what happened?
    Its all over the news...

Rihanna's boyfriend, Chris Brown, illegidly (sp?) beat the crap out of her before the Grammy's!  The story is sketchy, but people say she got beat up pretty bad (in the face too).

Click here!

• No, he isnt under arrest. He handed himself in to the cops Sunday night and posted bail ($50K).

Both sides are making stupid sketchy stories about what happened... and cops are asking for MORE evidence before they actually go and CHARGE him for attacking her and threating her life.

Apparently its his word against hers... But, hello? The bruises, the blood? WTH?

• I heard some of the backtracking and about how it was her throwing the keys and he just choked her until she passed out instead of hitting, but wasn't it Kanye West (because he always has an opinion) who said he has no right laying his hand on any woman, he doesn't care if it is her or some girl working at McDonalds, it is just unacceptable.
  • Apparently the cops have pictures of  her busted lip and bleeding nose.  Sounds like there was more than choking involved.
  • Yeah, her family have been releasing statement slike crazy.  Her grandma released one this morning that her nose is definitely not broken.  I thought, "Oh well, then everything is okay then?"
  • Jay-Z should totally go kick his ass!!  I feel so bad for her.  She had to cancel her Grammy apperance, her 21st birthday party, and some of her concert dates.  Just horrible!
  • Chris Brown really needs his ass kicked; it's never acceptable to hit on a woman at all. I really thought he was a sweet guy guess not

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"