3rd Trimester

I don't want a February baby

for purely selfish reasons.

That would make me look selfish to talk about.

So I will admit to only this: I know my EDD is in March and so I had it in my head that MARCH was going to be our month. And I will be SAD if this baby comes out before March 1.

the end.

Re: I don't want a February baby

• I don't want a March baby, so he better be here on or before his due date
  • I didnt want a march baby! I have too many peoples birthdays in march and everyone is telling me they baby better come on thiers... so i secretly hope he avoids all of them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Willis was due Feb. 17th. Everyone told me that he would end up being a V-day baby. You can't imagine my relief when he was born in Jan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • you girls are funny!
  • I just have an issue with the last days of February. My moms BD is on the 25th and we want to take her out to a fancy restaurant so I hope I haven't delivered by then. My BIL's BD  is on the 26th and I am torn between not wanting my kid to share his BD and wanting my kid to ruin his BD from now on (he is currently on my sh!t list).

Soon to celebrate the day we met, even if the day before marks when we said goodbye.
  • I strangely want a March 1st baby but am due next week. We shall see lol!
  • I DO NOT want a February baby either.  My reasons all probably sound pretty stupid, but they are important to me.  Since her due date is March 5, I am very nervous we are not going to make it until at least March 1.  Of course, that probably means she'll either come February 27 or not until March 15 or something and I'll be dying!!
  • aww, i kind of feel the same way, just didn't want to say it out loud!  and i don't want march 1 either b/c it is the b'day of a no-longer-friend who i used to live with.  i will cross my legs until march 2.  just kidding.  total mixed feelings though since my skin does not fit anymore and i just want to meet this kid!
  • I don't want an April -- or worse: April Fool's day specifically! -- baby, so he better get here on time or slightly early!
  • I am torn - I want my baby to be born tomorrow because my favorite doctor is on call.  But, I don't want the baby to be born tomorrow b/c it will share the anniversary of my grandmother's death.  I know this sounds awful, but I never liked her.  And my mother will make a huge deal about the baby being born that day, that it's a sign from my grandma, blah blah blah.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I dont want a march baby - my entire family is in march - i want a February baby and ANY DAY would be great becasue i am DONE
  • I can understand that...
  • jen - I think you'll easily make march - cross those legs!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I so want a February baby!  February 25th is what we're hoping for.  My birthday is June 25th and my husband's is Sept. 25th so that would just be too awesome.  I really don't want a March baby.  I've never really had a thing for March.  We did buy the baby a "My First St. Patrick's Day" green onesie.
  • I do NOT want an april fools day baby!!!
  • I really want a St. Patrick's Day baby, but what I really DON'T want is an April baby...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We planned it so there was no way we would have a March baby.  Way too many birthdays in March already and everyone fights over the weekends for their kids' birthday parties.

My due date is May 7th and here is my predicament:  I absolutely DO NOT want this baby to be born on May 5th!  If I go into labor that day I will fight it until midnight.  No sombreros at my child's party please.  Then there's Mother's Day which is May 10th and it would be nice for him to be here by then.  I know I can still celebrate Mother's Day even if he hasn't been born yet but it's just not the same.

• I will have a February baby, but I'm really, really, really hoping that it won't be a Valentine's day baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"