1st Trimester

I didn't think I could hate octo-mom more until this...

Re: I didn't think I could hate octo-mom more until this...

• I really hope they take her kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Agreed. Wonder if the food stamps also paid for whatever the hell she put into her lips?
  • Loading the player...
  • i don't understand her at all.  and i find it really odd that she is going to school to be a children's counsellor. 
  • So, let me get this straight. She spent $100,000 in order to have children that she can't even afford to feed? Gotcha.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
  • This whole thing makes me sick. It gives fertility treatments such a bad name and is disgusting.
  • They say workman's comp paid for her IVF, so I would be willing to bet it paid for that too.

Instead of paying for her SIX kids at the time.

How is it okay to abuse both the student loan programs AND the welfare programs?  She says she doesn't feel food stams or disability checks are welfare.  YES, they are.  The government is not obligated to give you a check because three of your first six kids have disabilities.  They choose to do that.

Ugh...I hope CPS goes after her because of this article.

• I definitely object when people refer to a woman's ability to "afford" a baby, as if a baby is a commodity that you purchase at a certain price.  BUT- to spend $100,000 on IVF treatments, and have no money to raise the babies that result from those treatment?!?! crazy!  This woman is just hoping TLC signs her up for a show once they realize J & K plus 8 is really boring.
  • that is disgusting! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel bad for the kids. They didn't ask for this. I am surprised they didn't take them already.
  • This woman is crazy!!!  She said on the Today show that she is planning on going back to school in the fall and that she will support her children with that money for the time being!!!  Seriously she needs to be investigated!  What the heck did she put in her lips???
  • How did she pay for IVF? Seriously...
  • I think she has some mental disorder...she also looks like she's had plastic surgery.  She reminds me of those people that keep having plastic surgery b/c they're so screwed in the head they can't stop (except with her it's babies).
  • there is definate hate and disgust towards her coming from the jelli camp. i am sure she could have spent the money she put into her collagen injections towards her children. its not fair to the kids. i think she has some crazy need to compete with angelina jolie or something, she is crazy.

i mean clinically insane. really.

• There was an article posted somewhere on here yesterday with links to pictures of her house.  It was completely disgusting!  How the hell are all those people going to live in a 3 bedroom house?  This woman makes me sick.
  • How is she going to go back to school.. who will take care of her 14 kids?  I sincerely hope she does not get the endorsement deals (beyond some media interviews) that she is expecting to raise these kids.  It is just sick.  She is clearly in need of some counseling herself and I hope that all of the kids are okay.
  • She admitting to not buying diapers, formula or many infant items because she said in "these situations many people really feel blessed to donate" WTF!

She was hoping for handouts and now there is backlash I hope she dosen't get a book deal or a show it only encourages the crazies

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~*DUE MARCH 5th 2014*~

• i work in financial aid.  we have student apply for "living expense" loans all the time.  i suspect it's not always for essentials, but it's within their rights to do that. 

i just wanna say that octo mom has now made me hate my job even more.

• I feel bad for the kids and for Octo-Mom's parents. Her parents are the ones watching her other 6 kids while she's off doing interviews and trying to land tv deals. A part of me wants them to take her kids away, but the other part doesn't want them separated. Maybe her parents should get custody and all the proceeds of her interviews/tv deals!
  • Ummm, yeah. She's nuts.
  • Wow.  The level of denial she has in her head just ASTOUNDS me.
  • I hate her and I hate that my tax money is going to fuel her obsession.  She couldn't feed her kids but could have plastic surgery and multiple ivfs.  The whole thing is crazy.
  • my sister and her husband are trying to have a child and they have to take out huge loans for IVF, (he's active duty Air Force and serves his country with pride) why can she spend 100K on invitro but not pay for her kids??!!!! I worked in an inner city pediatric ER and the amount of welfare/food stamp abuse is ridiculous. When moms in the waiting room can tell you which kid pays for the new car, the cell phone and for her to get her nails done we have a serious problem in this country. I feel sorry for the kids, they're the ones who'll suffer their whole lives as the "octuplets".

?

I hope the MD who experimented on her loses his/her license, it's ridiculous, unethical and just immoral.?

• imagebabyluvin:
    I think she has some mental disorder...she also looks like she's had plastic surgery.  

Homegirl has an Angelina complex! Big lips, long dark hair, a bajillion kids...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • You know, I can understand getting the supplemental income for the children with disabilities. I really can. But how does she continue receiving food stamps? I know it's not like this everywhere, but at least here in Tennessee, you can't keep having children and continue getting benefits.

Those poor children do not stand a chance at having a normal life. The woman has admitted that she's projecting a lot of her own wants and needs onto these children. 

• This woman doesn't deserve to be a mother.  She makes me sick.  I really, really hate her.
  • Yea...wonder how long ago she had all that plastic surgery too. Wonder if student loans paid for that too?? Idiot!
    BabyFetus TickerBabyName TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image*bunny*:
    i don't understand her at all.  and i find it really odd that she is going to school to be a children's counsellor. 

I wouldn't want her counseling my kids - fo sho!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"