Parenting

I need a cigarette, a beer and some heavy metal music STAT!

nft
Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!

Re: I need a cigarette, a beer and some heavy metal music STAT!

• *handing over my RATT and Cinderella cds*
  • I can supply 2 of the 3 things you need Smile
    Big Brother Logan Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Miles Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Bryan Smith - Freelance Photography Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I can give ya all 3 things since DH left his smokes here this morning!!!! You can have them and keep them all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I pink puffy sparkly heart Kori  I think Ratt's 'round and 'round fits the occasion lmao
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Last I knew Ratt and Cinderella were not heavy metal music, although I did like them.  I love hair band music!!! Sorry Kori!

How about some Iron Maiden and Judas Priest?

• CBK- no, they're hairbands, but I know what music Kristie likes ;-)

• metallica baby! or AC/DC or even some GnR
  • Yep!  That is sweet. Smile

Whenever I'm home and cleaning or something I put on the classic 80's hair bands radio channel.  Love it!

Kris, hope you enjoy and your day improves!

• or ProPain or Skinlees now those are heavy

• LOL...I just had this exact conversation with my boss like an hour ago! i told him i didn't even smoke but i needed a red beer and a cigarette!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"