Parenting

Cute bedding for a twin bed??

We're transitioning ava this week to a bed. Where can I find cute bedding?  I want something still cute-ish, but not too old looking either-she's still only 2.5.  Target?  JCPenney? Anywhere else?

Melanie ~Ava Grace 7.20.06 & Lila Jane 7.22.09~ m/c #3 6/18/08 image

Re: Cute bedding for a twin bed??

• we are doing the same thing with DD, i looked all over and found some cute stuff at target.com and jcpenney.com. we ordered the ric rac set from jcpenney. it just seems like all the cute stuff you have to get online, they don't have it in stores, which was frustrating.
  • I got DD's at Target. BB&B also had some cute stuff when I was looking.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It can be a little pricey, but PBK has great kids' bedding and their girl stuff is alwasy so cute.  Also, I find that people buy up their stuff and then sell it on ebay, unopened and unused, so you can search on there and usually find some stuff at great prices.

• I love this site www.littlemissmatched.com
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • There are a million sites. I had a really hard time finding toddler bedding, but twin bedding is everywhere- target, BBB, jcpenney. And more expensive places- PBK, land of the nod, etc.

Have fun!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"