3rd Trimester
Options

Who's awake with me?? It's 3:30 am and I can't sleep

This has been going on for a few days now, it's just getting harder and harder to sleep through the night.  But, yet I feel so tired Sad
imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Who's awake with me?? It's 3:30 am and I can't sleep

• Options
    I know!  Unfortunately tonight I woke up vomiting on my pillow.  I hadn't puked in more then a week.  Very depressing :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Options

I'm trying so hard not to puke.

I. can't. take. this. anymore.

Baby, come out!!!  Mommy wants to have an esophogas when this is over with!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePumpkin111:

I'm trying so hard not to puke.

I. can't. take. this. anymore.

Baby, come out!!!  Mommy wants to have an esophogas when this is over with!!

Seriously!  Hear hear!

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Options

And to add insult to injury, I've also got a sinus infection (got my z pack yesterday..) and a hemorrhoid that has decided to be extremely cruel. TMI I know.. but I'm in too much pain to care.

My hair hurts.

• Options

These last few weeks are cruel.  I can't imagine having a sinus infection on top of everything else. 

I was really hoping to have my baby before my growth ultrasound tomorrow...guess I'm quickly running out of time.  Why does the last week and a half, possibly 2 and a half weeks seem like the longest wait in history.  It feels like lifetimes away that I will be holding my little girl.

• Options

OMG, I was just saying the same exact thing today.. it feels like the longest part of the pregnancy...

I saw some lady with a 6 month old at IHOP around new years.. And I felt so proud to say I was 32 weeks and she just smiled and said wait for the last 3 weeks.. those are the best..

I wish I could go back in time and smack her.

• Options
    imagePumpkin111:
    she just smiled and said wait for the last 3 weeks.. those are the best..

Who SAYS _shit like that? Seriously.

• Options
    girlI am with you on the sinus infection and my first hemi!!! I'm like ummmm is this for real? AND I was an insomniac the last two days to the point I was in tears because I have to get up at 5 and teach first graders all day. I have NEVER had a hard time sleeping in my whole life!! The baby/belly isnt bothering me at all its funny its the rest of my body that sucks!
  • Options
    My dh leaves to go to work at 4:30 and I can never get back to sleep right after he leaves...usually I can get back to sleep at 6 or 6:30...ugh.
    *~*Baby B in heaven 4/9/08*~* Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Guys, I'm just beginning the third trimester, and I can't sleep and have unbelievable pain.   And every time I eat, I can't move, which sucks, because I'm always hungry.   I gained 14 pounds already, and they are all in my tummy up...I feel gross...Another 11 weeks???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"