1st Trimester

Tall Maternity Clothes

I am not to the point yet that I "need" maternity pants I am more just trying to plan ahead. I am 5'10 and I can't seem to find anything that is long enough. Any ideas please please :) Thanks! Emma
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tall Maternity Clothes

• Maybe try Gap or old Navy since they both have talls and also both have maternity?
  • I'm 6' and I had a horrible time finding maternity pants long enough last time!  I do remember trying on a million pairs of dress pants for work.  I think I had some luck at Old Navy.  Good luck!  I feel your pain.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad someone asked this question. I'm 6 ft with extra long legs and have to have atlease at 35"-36" inseam. I hope someone post something here that can help us all. I had enough problems before I got pregnant lol. Anyway...congrats and if I find out anything I will be sure to let you know.
  • Gap and Old Navy both carry longs online but not really in store.  From trying stuff on ON clothes are SHORT.  Gap tends to run longer.  Pea in the Pod does have some longs but they're really pricey and I couldn't bring myself to spend it.
  • I'm 5'10" too and I found a pair of jeans at Motherhood Maternity outlet yesterday that were, to my delight, long enough. They weren't marked tall but I have a 34" inseam and they were a touch on the long side. I say just start trying stuff on - just like pre-pregnancy, sometimes you can be surprised!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • I am 5'10" and I have found that for me it is worth it to buy designer. Paige, Paper Denim Cloth, Sevens, etc. all come in 34" inseam. Gap has long jeans but I am pretty skinny and I have found them to be way too baggy in the butt and thighs and even the 2 is too big, fits more like a 6.?
  • Thanks ladies for all the great tips. I had luck finding a pair of jean mostly I am working on work pants now. Keep me posted if anyone finds anything :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"