Trying to Get Pregnant

I started today.

Well I started my little cocktail of meds today.  My new RE said since I am still early in my cycle I can start the meds since they wont have any effect as far as AF goes or LP...

So heres to seeing if I get sick from this shiiit.

I am tired and going to bed,  I wish it were friday already!!

Re: I started today.

• GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I pray that you dont get sick and that this whole thing works!! 

Sweet dreams!!!!!!!!!

10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Good luck Mandee...I'm praying for ya!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Loading the player...
  • I was actually thinking about you earlier today.  I hope all goes well.  Good luck!
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Good Luck! I pray that everything works out for you. You've been through so much.

• Best of luck; you totally deserve it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am praying this works! Hopefully these meds won't make you sick!

Have a great night!!

• Good luck girl!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck!!! I'm praying for you!

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hear you on the Friday thing...I wish it were here too!  I hope this works for you.  GL!
  • Here's to wishing it was Friday!! GL!! :-)
  • Yay! GL....I hope you get really, really sick! Wink
  • Good luck Mandee!!!!!
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"