Illinois Babies

nbr: Resturaunts Near the Mag Mile

Hi!  My husband and i are going to be going downtown for a weekend in February before i have some testing done at NW Hospital.  We are staying at the Allerton on the Michigan avenue and was wondering if anyone could recommend a nice, fun restruant in the area.  any help would be appreciated.

Re: nbr: Resturaunts Near the Mag Mile

• On Michigan Avenue there is.........

Heaven on Seven if like Cajun

Cheesecake Factory where the menu is a book

Grand Lux Cafe very similar to Cheesecake Factory

RL where the likes of Gwyeneth Paltrow have been spotted

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you're looking for a really special resturant go to the Signature Room.  It's on the 95th Floor of the John Hancock Builidng...it's pricey but a good memory and good view.

Have fun in Chicago...bring some warm clothes.

• Loading the player...
  • Oops! I ddin't read your whole note or look where you're from...you know the weather & the John Hancock Building.
  • We love RL restaurant, esp. for a late lunch.  Atmosphere is great and food is excellent!  You'll have to get a dessert there....they're amazing.
  • Just a tip... if the wknd you'll be here is Valentine's Day weekend, be prepared for all the restaurants to be swamped and booked up with reservations.  We just ran into this problem when we called for reservations this week.  Everything's taken already.  Call ahead to be sure.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"