Babies: 0 - 3 Months

who else brings LO into bed...

in the middle of the night?!??!

Am I the only one that brings her into bed because I am too tired to keep getting up and putting her nuk in?

Re: who else brings LO into bed...

• I try to only do it after 4....
  • I do for the last feeding, when she wants it. We don't use pacis though so not an issue.
  • Loading the player...
  • Days I work from home, I usually bring DD into bed with me after her 6 am feeding for an hour or so to cuddle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did this early this morning. Sometimes it's the only way she will go back to sleep after her 5am feeding and I like the cuddle time.

• Only after her daddy leaves for work at 5am! We cuddle and snooze til 8 or 9.
  • ::looks both ways and raises hand:: yep.  after her 6am feedig I bring her in and she sleeps with me when DH is working.  drives him nuts, he is always worrying (he works as charge nurse in very busy er and sees bad stuff all day).  truth told I rarely sleep, just read or watch Alleena sleep..

• I do after her 3:30/4:00 AM feeding and then DH takes her for the 6:30 AM feeding.
    Stasa 01.15.09 * Lexi 03.24.11 * Tommy 04.27.13 * Merklet #4 due 10.10.15

BLOG    THE BABY STANDARD    FLICKR    VIDEOS

• she only really uses her pacifier during the day. But I sleep with her for naps occasionally.
  • Me! This is my second and I know that eventually they sttn, so I'm not worrying too much about stuff like this. Whatever is easiest for parents and baby, imo.
  • I do about every morning..after his morning feeding!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMEJ2008:

I did this early this morning. Sometimes it's the only way she will go back to sleep after her 5am feeding and I like the cuddle time.

same here...if she won't go back to sleep, which sometimes happens, she comes in to bed with us

• She's great in her PNP from the time I put her to sleep (around 9'ish) until 3 or 4 a.m.  After I put her back down after her bottle/changing, she sleeps for about 30 mins. and then wakes up.  I move her into bed with me most nights and she falls right back asleep.  This doesn't happen every single night, though.
  • i do it and i feel like i shouldn't but she usually won't go back to sleep if i don't because she falls asleep when i am feeding her and then if i move her she wakes back up so i just don't move her :) plus a lot of times i fall asleep while feeding her. i just hope i am able to break her of it when she sttn
  • I used to do this if she woke up after 6 am, and didn't go back to sleep within a half hour.
  • lol tell me about it! DS won't sleep in his PNP at night. He always has to be in the bed. I don't mind too much but i get worried. But I am hoping I can get him to sleep in his PNP soon or even his crib. Since BF isn't going the way I wanted it to go i know I might move him to his crib within the next couple of months ...
  • On weekends we will sometimes bring her in after her 5am feeding.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I bring DS into bed with me every morning after DH leaves around 6:30.  DS then sleeps on my chest until about 9 or so.  I love that time, and I actually think it will be harder for me to break than DS.  It's his cuddliest time of day.
  • I do!  Not every night, but on the nights when she won't go back to sleep right away!  Sometimes it is just easiler! 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We do it on rough nights or at his morning feeding so I can get 1/2 hour more sleep.
  • Wo do! I refuse to be sleep deprived!!!
  • We do! I refuse to be sleep deprived!!!
  • Yep, after the early morning feeding if he doesn't go back to sleep in his crib right away, we'll usually just bring him to our bed. ?He sleeps just fine in his crib but sometimes will sleep better/longer after that feeding if he's in our bed.?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"