1st Trimester

*~*September Sweet Peas Tuesday Check in*~*

Welcome to the September Sweet Peas daily check-in!  This is a group for women who are due in September 2009.  To be added to the list, please reply to this post with your nameage, and EDD.  You may also let me know if your age or EDD has changed! I will update the list at least 3 times a week.  Please be patient and your name will be added.

As you find out what the sex of your baby is, please let me know (by posting it in your reply to this check-in or PMing me) so we can keep track of the number of boysgirls, and surprises! Please let us know if you are having multiples. We will keep track of that as well.  

Are you new and feeling a little lost?  --I can't make clickable links because of FireFox, so just let me know in a message and I'll get the link for you!

We will have a Question Of The Day (QOTD) each day. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for the question of the day. Please PM them to me. I am running out of ideas, so I would love your suggestions!  Also, feel  free to have conversations outside of the question of the day! This is what we are here for J and Em

Housekeeping Notes:

*When requesting a change to your name, age, or EDD please reference your original EDD. It is much easier to find you and make the change

* Please post any requests for additions or deletions to your listed information in the daily check in or in a PM. I can not search all posts for these requests. If it isn?t in the main post or in a PM, it will not be seen!

Thanks!

*The list will only be updated on 3 times a week. Please do not send me nasty messages if you have not been added. I am trying my very best to keep up with this! Just send me a friendly PM and I will get you on!

I'm updating tomorrow..was too sick yesterday and too busy today!

Please PM with question of the day suggestions! I need ideas J and Em

Please let us know how things are going. Any appointments soon?
Daily QOTD 2/3/09: -What are you most looking forward to in this pregnancy?

Re: *~*September Sweet Peas Tuesday Check in*~*

• Good morning ladies!

I am most looking forward to the outcome of the pregnancy

• Hey Sept. Mommas!

I am most looking forward to finding out the sex and getting my bump back. I hate this fat/in-between stage!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Good morning ladies =) ?I am getting excited for my up coming appointment on Feb. 13th ?... ?I will be just over 10 weeks!
  • Good morning!  I'm truly looking forward to hearing my baby's HB for the first time, then feel quickening..... I'm taking it step by step!
  • I can't wait for my first appointment on Monday!
  • QOTD: having a healthy baby in 8 months
  • I'm anxious for the 20w u/s and actually feeling him/her move! I hate having to use him/her, he/she, etc. and can't wait to know. We're excited for either one and just want to start thinking about all the stuff we can buy - we've vowed not to get anything until 20w which is hard but that day forward will be so fun.
  • Right now I'm looking forward to telling people, but obviously the part I'm most looking forward to is the end and meeting my little person.
  • I'm new to this list but my name is Laura, I am 27, and my EDD is September 30.

I am most looking forward to my first appointment tomorrow!

• Good morning all....I look forward to getting past the 8th week....this is where I have had m/c in my 2 previous pregnancys.....oh...and a happy ultrasound on valentines day....
  • I am looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby, and to have a bump I can show off!!  (But I don't want to be huge either).. I can't wait to register either - that should be fun  :)

Kristy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • This is the only one I plan to have (I have 2 teenage stepchildren) so I want to enjoy every bit of it.  Right now, I'm looking forward to hearing the heartbeat for the first time.
    BFP 1/19/12 No heartbeat at 7w4d 3rd dose Cytotec 3/1/12
    *PGAL/PAL Welcome*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

My Ovulation Chart

• Good morning, ladies!  I'm looking forward to my first u/s on Thursday.  Long term I'm excited for a baby bump and meeting our little one!  I can't wait to see what he or she looks like.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm also ready for the bump- proof that I'm actually pregnant and not just chubby!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wife to joe 2.2.08. mama to noah 9.5.09.
    After multiple m/c's, a MTHFR diagnosis and the Lord calling both of our hearts in the same direction, we're adopting!
    theluckiest
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • imagejennandjt:
    Good morning all....I look forward to getting past the 8th week....this is where I have had m/c in my 2 previous pregnancys.....oh...and a happy ultrasound on valentines day....

Wishing you and your little one ALL the best!  GL!

• I'm looking forward to feeling the baby kick for the first time and, of course, his/her birthday.
  • Morning All! 

QOTD:  I'm pretty much just taking it one milestone at a time.  Even though obviously I cant wait for the baby to just get here, right now I am excited about the morning sickness laying off a little bit and my first appt on 2/13! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Ladies! I am actually feeling good this week AND believe it or not I think I might be getting that "glow" finally. All those awful pimples that plauged the first 8 weeks seem to have disappeared (thank god!). I have a baby shower on Sunday and I made my first diaper cake last night! It came out sooo cute and I am so excited to give it to my friend :)

QOTD: I am most looking forward to 3 things: getting a baby bump, finding out the gender, and meeting my little bean in Sept!

• I am still not sleeping well... waking up sweating and having to get up ad open a window i the middle of the night and freezing hubby, waking to pee around 2am (I?normally?never have to do that!) then having a hard time falling back alseep cause I am a light sleeper... sooooo tired all the time now!

Got another 2 weeks before my first appointment... so excited for that!

What are you most looking forward to in this pregnancy? ?Can;t wait for there to be a?bump?instead?of a bunch of constipated bloat... and bigger Tatas!!! Wink?

?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I am looking forward to looking pregnant instead of chubby.

And being able to feel the babies kicking.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't wait to feel the baby move!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi I'd love to be added to the September Sweet Peas!

My name is Danielle, I am 25 and have an EDD of 9/24

I am most looking forward to finding out the sex and getting my belly bump!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good morning! Aside from the actual outcome (baby!) I think I am most looking forward to really feeling pregnant, feeling the baby move and kick so I can really feel like it's really happening.

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• I'm new! Jess - 25 - Sept. 22

?

I'm most looking forward to feeling my baby move for the first time!?

• Since I am still so early, I am most looking forward to seeing the baby in the first ultrasound.  I don't know if I am going to get one before 20 wks, so that is a long ways away for me right now :)  Of course I also can't wait until the baby at the end, but the ultrasound is closer!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Daily QOTD 2/3/09: -What are you most looking forward to in this pregnancy?

Currently I am most looking forward to finally hearing/seeing the heartbeat next week!

I am also really looking forward to the "big" u/s at 20 wks... to feeling the baby move for the first time... and of course to taking the baby home!

• Morning! 

I am most looking forward to telling our friends and family and our 1st doc. apt that is on the10th. I also can't wait to pick out bedding

• I cannot wait for the morning sickness to end, the bloat the disappear, the insomnia to stop and then finally fully enjoy being pregnant! We see the doctor for the first time this Friday and I cannot wait to hear the babies heart beat! Our EDD (by google terms) is September 17, 2009!
  • Hi everyone I am also due in September!  My DH and I are soooooo excited.  My name is Jenn Harden, I am 26, and my EDD is Sept 19, 2009. Look forward to sharing with everyone here! Smile

• My first dr. appt is today! I am very excited!

• The baby of course... Our Family becoming more complete...lol :)
  • I'm looking forward to everybody knowing!  We've been telling family and close friends over the past couple of weeks, but it will be such a relief to not have to carefully choose my words all the time.  I'm also looking forward to bump instead of bloat!

I'm NOT looking forward to the inevitable stomach-touching that I've been told will happen.  I'm not much of a toucher unless it's a person I'm pretty close to, so that part won't be too fun.

• My EDD was September 20th. Can you please remove me from the list? thank you
  • Hey there!  I'm Kate, I'm 27 and my EDD is September 15th. 

Daily QOTD 2/3/09: -What are you most looking forward to in this pregnancy?

We can't wait to tell our friends and extended family.  But above all, we can't wait to meet this li'l nugget!!! 

• Can I join the gang?

Baker_ame, 22 years old, EDD=09/29/09.

QOTD:  Being hopeful that we won't miscarry again.

• Hi Everyone!

I'm most looking forward to feeling my darling kick--and my DH's expression when he feels it for the first time!

• Morning Mamas!

I am most looking forward to finding out who the baby looks like :)

• i'm looking forward to getting through the bloat to a bump; and meeting my healthy baby in September!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    • Good morning!!  I can't wait to be out of my 1st Tri.  Once that was over last time I loved every minute of being pregnant!  Looking forward to how my son reponds to my growing belly knowing there is a baby in there!
  • I'm looking forward to my 1st appoinment on Monday where I'll finally be able to see my babes and hear the heartbeat! I'm also looking forward to finding out the sex and feeling my baby kick and move.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"