Babies: 0 - 3 Months

i can't stop eating.

WTF is wrong with me? I am insanely hungry all day long. And for things like cookies. I have a tray of brownies here but I want to bake cookies. Ugh. I am a boat.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: i can't stop eating.

• by chance are you on the mini pill? I'm having the same problem!
  • PMS-ing? I'm always like the day before AF :op
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been like that for about 2 months now. ?I ate 1/2 a tray of congo bars in the past 12 hours and will probably finish them today or tomorrow. ?I'm not gaining weight but my body looks really yucky and flabby.
  • Ha! And I thought I was the only one! I think Im eating more b/c my little one is going through a growth spurt or something. I have been eating trail mix so much lately!
  • Me neither!  I've been like this for a month (dd is one month) and where I used to like savory foods, I''m all about sweets now.  I can eat a whole package of soft baked choc-chip cookies and still want more.  All I want for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is milk and cookies.  No af here yet...not that I'm looking for her either.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been like this for weeks.  I have to say Its been depressing.  I actually lost weight while PG.  I lost a total of 51 lbs from conception to 1 week PP.  I have since gained 13 lbs in the last month.  I am furious with myself but dang the munchies is unreal.
  • um yes - haven't you heard of the 5 month growth spurt? (ahem, for moms that is!!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i feel like i have more cravings now than when i was pregnant!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"