1st Trimester
Options

My super sniffer!

Well, super smell wouldn't have been my first choice for a super power, but I seem to have aquired it anyway!

I can smell EVERYTHING! It's overwhelming! The dog farted in another room and I thought I was gonna die lol....

Anybody else??

Re: My super sniffer!

• Options

Totally with you. DH peed yesterday and I couldn't go in the bathroom for 10 min. Had to wait for the smell to dissipate. And no, he normally doesn't have super smelly pee...

I'm scared with family tomorrow and all of their interesting scents that I've never noticed before. Plus all the food smells. This could be interesting.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

I walked into my house yesterday and said, "What's with the house smelling like cleaner?!"  DH just stood there while I ran around the house convinced the cat had somehow gotten into my cleaning supplies and spilled something. 

My nose led me to the dishwasher...I could smell the clean dishes. 

"I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy." J.D. Salinger Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL about the dishes - thankfully I don't have super smell, but I also had a terrible sense of smell before getting PG. Now I can actually smell some things, but not to where it's overwhelming. GL!
  • Options
    I've had smell issues as well. I love my dog, but lately his scent is making me naseous. He is a beagle-mix, and hounds typically have a distinct smell, but it's never been this pungent before!
  • Options
    I've found that it's great for avoiding people I don't want to see at work.  I can tell where they are just by the perfume trail.  Amazing!
  • Options
    Yes!  My dh says I am like a dog lol.  Of course, I am hating this new and 'improved' sense of smell b/c it makes me want to vomit over everything.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i know this isnt a good thing.  The poor dog has been getting a bath everyday...I think she smells...others don't agree
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"