Georgia Babies
Options

AW Maja in her Baptism gown!

Check out my blog! She looks so beautiful in it. We intentionally made it a tad larger so any future chunkers can fit in :)
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW Maja in her Baptism gown!

• Options
    She's so precious in it. Awwww, made me want to have one again :)
  • Options
    That is such a cool idea to have the gown made from your wedding dress! She is so pretty in it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am officially jealous and now have regrets.  I had had the idea of using my wedding gown to make the baptismal gown but in the end for whatever reason we didn't.  Now I really wish we had.  That is just too precious!  Did you have it done by someone in Atlanta, or Wisconsin?
  • Options
    aga it;s so beautiful!  I had thought of doing it too, but then had delusional thoughts that Ava would want to wear my gown or use it to transform it into a gown for her a la "Pretty in Pink".
  • Options
    Kerrin!  I had the SAME thought which is why I didn't do it but now I feel like a dumbass!  hahahahaha
  • Options

LOL, you two crack me up!

I had it made in WI. It was $150 and worth every penny IMO, especially considering store bought gown are close to $100 for the most part.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    $150?  damn now I am really kicking my own ass.  poo.  although there will be more babies, and hopefully Finn won't hold a grudge for not getting to wear it too.  ;)  especially now that the dress is sitting in its huge ass box in deuce's closet just taking up space.....  anyway, the dress is gorgeous, love the idea!
  • Options
    You def. should! Finn will just be happy he didn't have to wear Mom's dress :)
  • Options
    ha good point!  and he can still use it for his bambinos!
  • Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"