July 2012 Moms

More royal baby

Did anyone else see the pics of Kate and Will leaving the hospital? 

A. Kate looked amazing for being 24 postpartum.

B. Baby was not correctly strapped into his carseat which is not okay.  Even if we overlook the obvious car danger with all of the media attention, it sets a bad example for their diehard followers.

Anyone else notice that?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always.
As long as I'm living,
my baby you'll be."

Re: More royal baby

• I could only wish I looked that good. I know that he had a smile on his face but William was a little over protective. He made the statement now hopefully you and the hospital can get back to normal so we can raise our son. I think he was in a little bit of a hurry to get away from all the media. He all but ran around the end of the car to get the baby in.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• PaddyBPaddyB
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

A. I agree she looked amazing.

B. I did not see a picture of the baby in the car so I can't comment.

Henry  Greta
    image          image
    Henry Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image JAck5209:
    Did anyone else see the pics of Kate and Will leaving the hospital?nbsp;A. Kate looked amazing for being 24 postpartum.B. Baby was not correctly strapped into his carseat which is not okay. nbsp;Even if we overlook the obvious car danger with all of the media attention, it sets a bad example for their diehard followers.Anyone else notice that? nbsp;

I noticed the carseat thing too. He was swaddled and then placed in the carseat. I'm surprised they let them leave the hospital like that.
    Matthew Calvin. 6.1.12
  • I noticed and it bothered me (re: the car seat straps)...

• image KrazyKat35:
    I could only wish I looked that good. I know that he had a smile on his face but William was a little over protective. He made the statement now hopefully you and the hospital can get back to normal so we can raise our son. I think he was in a little bit of a hurry to get away from all the media. He all but ran around the end of the car to get the baby in.

I can't say that I blame him for feeling overprotective of his new baby with the media. I'm sure he's had a lot of bad experiences with them mother's deadly car accident being one. I'm sure it's sometimes hard for him to be tolerant.

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Yep. Found this closeup before. Soooo unsafe.

• image PaddyB:
    A. I agree she looked amazing.B. I did not see a picture of the baby in the car so I can't comment.

Check CNN for pics. I don't think I can correctly link from mobile.

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • I totally saw that. He was just swaddled and had a strap or maybe 2 around the whole swaddle. are carseat safety standards more lax in G.B? I have no idea.
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• image jerseygirl6411:
    Yep. Found this closeup before. Soooo unsafe. image

Whoa, yeah, that's bad.

They shouldn't have been allowed to leave the hospital like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP 8/9/13, EDD 4/16/14, happy HB 8/26/13, mmc 8/27/13 discovered 9/12/13

goodbye my little angel.... mommy misses you

• image PaddyB:

A. I agree she looked amazing.

B. I did not see a picture of the baby in the car so I can't comment.

This..she looked fantastic!

• image JAck5209:
    Did anyone else see the pics of Kate and Will leaving the hospital?nbsp;A. Kate looked amazing for being 24 postpartum.B. Baby was not correctly strapped into his carseat which is not okay. nbsp;Even if we overlook the obvious car danger with all of the media attention, it sets a bad example for their diehard followers.Anyone else notice that? nbsp;

I noticed b before a. I couldn't believe that. I'm so glad she looked normal and didn't try to cover up her PP body.

• image Bucks County Newlywed 808:
    I totally saw that. He was just swaddled and had a strap or maybe 2 around the whole swaddle. are carseat safety standards more lax in G.B? I have no idea.

I was thinking the standards my be different also, but I'd still strap my baby in!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards