July 2012 Moms

The POOPS!!!!

OMG... Is my kid the only one with the rankest pants in town these days?! Holy F is it nasty! And why does she shiiiiit like 4 times a day?! Is she broken? Is this normal?

Normally I can take it in stride but I just changed the hands down, nastiest diaper of my motherhood career thus far. Bleck!!!! 

Re: The POOPS!!!!

• I hear you on this! Shayne's smell sooooo bad and he too goes 3 times a day.
    Kids are NASTY!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Yup! It's gross. Ever time we open a diaper it's a new adventure. Green, black, orange, brown, it's always different and always rank. I miss newborn poop. 

*Proud Air Force Wife*

"I'll love you forever,
    I'll like you for always.
    As long as I'm living,
    my baby you'll be."
  • Bahahaha I was just coming here to post the same thing! It wasn't even that full but it was the stankiest stink ever.

• The stink, I can handle. What's getting to me is the frequency. I'm up to 4 poops today with several hours of awake time left.
    baby bee #2 coming 12.2014
  • Ughh.... Its the worst! Seriously... She's had almond milk the last couple of days and I swear on my life, her crap has been white. I didn't even know that was a thing.

• Ever since we started with milk its been horrid!

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image BubbaJug:
    Ughh.... Its the worst! Seriously... She's had almond milk the last couple of days and I swear on my life, her crap has been white. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Yes, lots of stinky poo here too.

In all seriousness though, if LOs poop has been white, you need to call her Dr.  White poop is a sign of liver issues.  Not trying to scare you, but it could indicate a real problem and not just "gross poop".  Hope she is a-ok!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/229869-white-stool-in-children/

BFP #2- 1/14/14, EDD 9/26/14, MC 2/19/14, D&C 2/21/14- so sad to say goodbye

BFP #3- 6/11/14, EDD 2/20/15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image A&B September 17:

image BubbaJug:
    Ughh.... Its the worst! Seriously... She's had almond milk the last couple of days and I swear on my life, her crap has been white. I didn't even know that was a thing.

In all seriousness though, if LOs poop has been white, you need to call her Dr.  White poop is a sign of liver issues.  Not trying to scare you, but it could indicate a real problem and not just "gross poop".  Hope she is a-ok!

YIKES!!! Her last poop was normal poop colored... Does that change things?!

• Jackson wakes up and takes a giant dump like clockwork. Yesterday i could see on the monitor it was out the back of his diaper. I had to take him from crib to tub at 7:30 am. Good morning SIR!
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• Count us in too! It stinks worse and there is more of it! I totally blame the weaning of formula to milk. JA even had two poop diapers last night while he was asleep. We bedshare and the SMELL WOKE ME UP! He has not pooped in his sleep since he was like 3 months old.
    imageimageimage
  • image BubbaJug:
    image A&B September 17:

image BubbaJug:

Not sure.  I would still call them and tell them when/how many it has happened. 

BFP #2- 1/14/14, EDD 9/26/14, MC 2/19/14, D&C 2/21/14- so sad to say goodbye

BFP #3- 6/11/14, EDD 2/20/15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • image A&B September 17:
    image BubbaJug:
    image A&B September 17:

image BubbaJug:

Not sure.  I would still call them and tell them when/how many it has happened. 

I have a message into the Dr's office. Thanks for giving me the heads up!!!!  

• DS is still really regular (one poop a day, usually before noon), but they are RANK now that he's off breastmilk and on WCM. Mushier too. Ew.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ugh so gross! There was one tonight with a whole blueberry in it. And it had a blue tint. Had to call H in to hold her down while I used 752 wipes. Barf!!!