December 2013 Moms

I am the .001% (heartbreaking A/S)

13»

Re: I am the .001% (heartbreaking A/S)

• I would send a PM, but I don't think I can on mobile. I don't know much, if anything, about what any of this means except that it means more stress over your LO's health and well being. I hope the tests they run can give you more answers. Whether you believe in prayer, I will be praying for you. If not, then just consider it good thoughts coming your way.
  • So sorry, I will be thinking of you and your LO
  • Loading the player...
  • VC that totally blows.  I am so sorry.  Heart goes out to you.  Virtual hug.
    >----------(*<*)--------------<
  • care99care99 member
    I'm so sorry to hear this.  I hope you get some clarity soon.  Take it one day at a time and make sure you're taking care of yourself too.
  • amdftwamdftw member
    I am so so so sorry to hear this and to know that you are dealing with this right now.  You will be in my thoughts in the days ahead.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How terrifying for you, I'm so sorry to hear this.  I will join everyone else thinking good thoughts for you and crossing my fingers that there is better news on the way for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• ugh, I am so sorry.  I unfortunately have been in a very similar place as you.  If there is anything I can do please let me know. 
    I will send thoughts and prayers for you too, sorry to hear that you're in a similar place.

• I am so sorry, VC. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry! Thinking about you and praying for some good news soon!
  • I am so sorry to hear this. Sending love and positivity your way. <3
  • Oh VC...I have no words. I heard on another board there was some bad news over here.

I am so, so sorry. I am thinking a lot about you and sending lots of prayers.

- Sarah

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers..
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• I'm so sorry. Thoughts and prayers for you and your little one.

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• I am so sorry VC, lots of hugs and prayers!
  • So sorry for the tough news. T&P for you and your family. 

~*~*~You're Such A Pretty Melody, I'm Just Another Tattooed Tragedy~*~*~
    FKA: Mireland23  image
  • oh my goodness, reading this completely breaks my heart...VC I am so so sorry!  Sending T&Ps that the future tests you get show some better news!  ::hugs!::
  • I am so sorry to hear about your scary news. Hoping for the best for you, DH and your LO.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • OmaCoOmaCo member
    Oh wow, that's a lot to deal with all at once. Sending loads of t&p's your way.
    BFP#1 05/08/12 - EDD 01/03/13 - MC 05/23/12 8w6d
    PCOS diagnosis 02/13 - Started Metformin 03/13
    BFP#2 04/07/13 - EDD 12/17/13
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am so sorry to hear this. I am thinking of you and your family. (I thought I'd be the only Oct '13 lurker to post, but I guess you have impacted a lot of us.)

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• I'm so so so very sorry. I'm hoping they have it wrong. You are very loved here. Please keep us updated if you feel up to it. Thoughts and prayers your way. Hugs!
  • I am so sorry. I wish there was more I could say. Thoughts and prayers for you and your little one.
    BFP #1: 10/15/10; M/C on 12/17/10 
    BFP #2: 2/14/11; DD born 10/28/11 
    BFP #3: 12/11/12; M/C on 1/21/13
    BFP #4: 4/1/13; EDD 12/5/13

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • My heart broke reading this, I have been following you very closely and you were in my prayers today. I have no advise or how to make you feel better so ill leave my love and prayers and I hope you and your DH all the best wishes I can.
  • I am so very sorry to see this.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Hugs!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am very very sorry to hear this VC.  My thoughts are with you and I hope you get some helpful info from the amnio.  Hugs.
    -DS #1 due 7/1/11, born 7/7/11
    -m/c Feb 2013 at 4w6d
    -DS #2 due 12/24/13, born 12/11/13
  • Praying for you. I'm so sorry darling.
  • I'm way late here but wasn't on yesterday.  I'm so so sorry to hear this VC.  :(  I cannot imagine what you are going through.  I'm sending positive vibes for you and your DH that hopefully things turn out ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry to hear this, but if it makes you feel any better, both of my girls measured 2 weeks behind (DD#1 was up to three weeks at some points) and were both born perfectly healthy. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Praying for you and LO!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"