or whatever the hell Sequenom's false negative rates is at this point in time.
- MaterniT21 told me it's a boy. This baby is presenting ALL girl. Has none of the classic traits of XXY.
- She's measuring 2 weeks behind. My peri thinks there is a chance she trisomy 18. Sequenom gave me the all clear on everything.
- My peri is fairly certain she has a neural tube defect - right now she has Dandy-Walker Syndrome.
- I'll have the initial results of my amnio tomorrow, the next set by the end of the week and the complete set next week. The microarray will take a bit longer.
- I've been referred to Columbia's Center for Prenatal Pediatrics and am waiting for them to call me with my appointment date. I'll be having a full day of testing there.
This is devastating, heartbreaking, whatever you want to call it. Right now I'm really just numb. I cried during the ultrasound when I saw how off she (?) was measuring. When the tech showed the genitalia I stared at the 3 lines wondering WTF was going on, thinking I was in the Twilight Zone or something.
I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas
4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional. 4 BFPs. No children.~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~ m/c 1.2.2013~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~