May 2013 Moms

gd follow up

I have my appt this afternoon and am dreading it. I am not a fan on getting my blood drawn, plus I'm irrationaly nervous about the results. And my endocrinologist is not a nice woman and I am sure she will make a rude comment about my beautiful baby's healthy chubbiness.

Nervous vent over.

Re: gd follow up

• what is this for? I had GD and noone has mentioned any follow up??
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not everyone does one. I started seeing an endocrinologist before switching to my current midwifery practice. A friend who had gd and seesthe same midwife doesn't have a fofollowup.

• I'm going Thursday for my bloodwork. I'm also irrationally nervous so I understand the feeling. GL I'm sure you're good!
    Nov '14 October Siggy Challenge ~ How I Feel In The Third Trimester:

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I keep avoiding it. My Endo has been calling me. My diet has been terrible. I wanted to make up for all the missed carbs. I have a feeling I am pre diabetic based on my numbers that I have randomly checked. Not looking forward to my appt....when I make it :
  • image Sheesh1:
    I keep avoiding it. My Endo has been calling me. My diet has been terrible. I wanted to make up for all the missed carbs. I have a feeling I am pre diabetic based on my numbers that I have randomly checked. Not looking forward to my appt....when I make it :

What were your numbers lately? I was a little worried because they've been just under 110 when they used to be 8090. Not a big deal I guess and dr didn't seem concerned. Just have to wait a day or two to get today's results!

• megpegmegpeg
    Eighth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Love Its

My morning number have been bad and the the rest of the day is fine. I don't get it.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers