December 2013 Moms
Options

Pregnant Lady @ The Concert!

Today is our wedding anniversary! And tonight we're headed out of town for a few nights of dinner, shopping and a Dirty Heads Concert & VIP Meet & Greet! Don't ask my why but I'm feeling a little awkward about bring the pregnant lady at the concert, i'm sure i'll be in the older group of concert go-ers and i'm ok with that... but old and pregnant!

Re: Pregnant Lady @ The Concert!

• Options
    This weekend, my DH and I are headed to DC to go to Dave Matthews with my sis and some other friends.  Yep, I'm gonna be the pregnant chick hanging with a bunch of hippies and potheads :-)  And I am totally ok with that.  How often will we get to do this once the LOs come?  Enjoy yourself, and Happy Anniversary!!
    http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green
  • Options
    I'll be the old pregnant lady at the Jay Z/JT concert in a couple of weeks! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes I was just at a Bruno Mars concert.  I kind of see it as "fun pregnant lady" that still does fun stuff while pregnant :)
  • Options
    LaLiLuLaLiLu member
    I went to Beyonce last week in Chicago with my sis. All that bass was making my baby wiggle like crazy. I like to think he was dancing :)
    Mom to Lily, Lucas, Hayden and baby #4: Hudson born on Dec. 1st
  • Options
    Oh the Dirty Heads are great! Those guys are so nice and down to earth, they came into my bar one night while I was working and they are so, so, so nice. They frequent my area quite a bit and I've actually run into them at a Wahoos and they remembered me and asked me to sit and hang out for awhile. Great guys and they put on a great show- I've never been disappointed. Enjoy being the pregnant lady there!
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (zHjr)
  • Options

imageHerbanMom:
    Oh the Dirty Heads are great! Those guys are so nice and down to earth, they came into my bar one night while I was working and they are so, so, so nice. They frequent my area quite a bit and I've actually run into them at a Wahoos and they remembered me and asked me to sit and hang out for awhile. Great guys and they put on a great show- I've never been disappointed. Enjoy being the pregnant lady there!

I'm pretty excited! Never gone to see DH before BUT they seem pretty real, we've got VIP backstage meet & greet so i'm excited! I'm a huge Pepper fan too, and they're similar in the vibe!

I WILL ROCK THIS PREGGO BELLY! lol 

• Options
    SoMoNYSoMoNY member

Pregnant lady going to several NIN shows soon  :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"