January 2013 Moms

Similac to Target Brand

We have been using similac advance due to the large # of coupons I had.  Now that I am out of coupons I was thinking of making the switch since he tolderates it just fine, Ive heard nothing but good things, and it is much cheaper.

Anyone make the switch?  Thoughts &/or advice?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Similac to Target Brand

• slh33slh33
    1000 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    I know, the price difference is unreal!  We have a BJs membership....I wonder what their brand is like.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image AmyG2b:
    We did it, and it has been just fine. You really can't beat that price!

This for us. DS does great on Target brand.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image       image
  • image ta78:
    If you have a Costco membership, get the Kirkland. 17 for a 36oz can, it says it makes 262oz. Either way, we switched and had zero issue and now we pay half as much.

we use Kirkland with no issues!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage image
  • We made the switch from similac sensitive to target sensitive, no problems. Highly recommend
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We did Similac for the first two months and then made the switch. DS did great with the change and we save a lot (even more than using the formula checks because the Target tubs are $21 for 40oz rather than the 23.3oz for $23). 

• shanie33 said:
    I know, the price difference is unreal!  We have a BJs membership....I wonder what their brand is like.
    We've been using BJs since my son was a few weeks with no problems. It's basically the same as Similac. And so much cheaper!
  • tjlfy6tjlfy6
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Comments
    When wee began to supplement, I used the free Similac Sensitive that I received in the mail. After, I switched to the Target brand. What I didn't know was that on the Target brand formula for Similac Sensitive, you can use the Similac coupons. So in the end, I get the 21.99 for 16.99 plus 5 percent off with my Red card. I have been doing it for months, only one person has ever questioned me!
    BabyFruit Ticker TTC: 2011 BFP: February 10, 2012 Natural M/C: February 28, 2012 BFP: June 3, 2012 EDD: February 1, 2013 Pre-e diagnosis, est. delivery date Jan 11th