February 2013 Moms

Update: Looks like he's going to day care :(

Well I think I've found someone to watch Kieran. This lady watches my best friend's son and I've known her as an acquaintance for quite some time. She's certified and a former nanny (kids grew up and the parents ended up not needing her) so she watches kids out of her home. She currently watches one little girl (toddler) all day and my friend's son (also a toddler) for two hours in the late afternoon. She doesn't plan on watching anymore kids. She's charging $160 a week and seems like a good fit. Does lots of activities with the kids too. Takes them apple picking, to the park, to the zoo etc.

I know it's up to me to decide but would you be pretty comfortable with this situation? She has a really sweet disposition and my friend says her son absolutely adores her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Update: Looks like he's going to day care :(

• From what you've said about, she sounds lovely! I'd suggest you bring your DS for a visit one day when your friend's son is there to see what the situation's like and introduce your DS to her.

• Yep, that sounds like a great situation. I agree with PP that spending an afternoon with her might be a good idea just to get more comfortable with you and your son, go through your normal routine, etc.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

• I think it sounds like a good fit!  

My only advice is to make sure  you give complete instructions for putting to sleep that include putting him down on his back.  I am amazed still at how many people do not know this.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.