Trying to Get Pregnant

New with questions? Ask Flame Free!

I feel like there are a ton of Newbs with lots of questions.  

Who want to play nice?

And for everyone's reading pleasure-  http://tbttgp.wordpress.com

The Making of Baby Banker
TTC since 03/2011 | BFP#1 05/2011-M/C at 7w | BFP#2 06/2013-M/C at 5w
Diagnosis: Unexplained IF
After multiple IUIs and one IVF...
photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg03/2014: FET #1=BFP!! EDC 12.06.2014
photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg
Beta #1: 197 | Beta #2: 556 | Beta #3: 2354 | FHR: 158
Stupid amounts of love to my TBBFF turned IRLBFF Kiki
image GUAYAQUIL image
{All are Welcome}

imageCafeMom Tickersimage

Re: New with questions? Ask Flame Free!

• gonzolgonzol
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

Do you want to be my lover?

__ yes    ___ no

Please check yes or no.  

DS: 8/9/11
    Cycle 22: BFFP EDD Aug 30, 2014 
    Beta 1: 17.9- Beta 2: 74.9- Beta 3: 341-
    IT'S A GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • If I eat only phallic shaped food during my FW will that guarantee my baby has a penis?
    Edited, because I only plan on eating food, not random objects. 
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    *Team Science Babies*
  • Where do babies come from?
    August TTGP Siggy Challenge: Favorite Childhood Cartoon - Animaniacs
    image.
    Married: 7/30/2011 - TTC #1 since June 2013 - Met with RE 6/24/14
    Me: Initial ultrasound: normal. CD 3 bloodwork: normal. HSG: Normal.
    Doctor thinks maybe Endo. May do Laparoscopy for next step?
    DH: SA = Average motility, Good count.
    TTGP 2013 Award: Most Supportive
    PM for personal blog.
    New to TTGP? Read this

• Ok ive actually been wondering this for awhile...

Is it better to have sex in the morning or at night? Does it matter?
    IAmPregnant Ticker}
  • I asked a temping question last time there was one of these, but I still have another! I'm definitely over thinking this whole process. This morning, my husband woke me up to tell me goodbye. I was awake less than a minute, but I didn't temp then. I woke up a little later and temped. Could waking up, but not getting up and moving around, just waking up, mess with my temps?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• image JulieSmiles:
    I asked a temping question last time there was one of these, but I still have another! I'm definitely over thinking this whole process. This morning, my husband woke me up to tell me goodbye. I was awake less than a minute, but I didn't temp then. I woke up a little later and temped. Could waking up, but not getting up and moving around, just waking up, mess with my temps?

I guess it's possible that it slightly affected your temps, but if you didn't get up to walk around and give a Shakespearean soliloquy, you're probably fine to count the temp you got. Smile 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • gonzolgonzol

image lookame3639:
    Ok ive actually been wondering this for awhile... Is it better to have sex in the morning or at night? Does it matter?

I've never read anything that says it matters. Unless you're doing a medicated timed intercourse cycle, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter what time of day.  

IT'S A GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Whoops! I should have just held my question for a minute and then I wouldn't have been that girl that starts her own thread... fail. But my chart woes bring up another question I have. How important is checking CM? I have just been doing OPKs and now temping... If I had been checking CM would my chart have been easier for FF to interpret?
    UntitledUntitled
  • image lilysylvis:
    Where do babies come from?

The butt sex apparently. 

Stinkerbella-8-27-10 
    Married-11-26-10/In Process of Divorce/Separated since early Feb.
    TTGP's 2013 Sweetest Bumpie <3 

• image lookame3639:
    Ok ive actually been wondering this for awhile... Is it better to have sex in the morning or at night? Does it matter?

I have no flipping idea, so I would just say "yes."  Have sex! Smile

But honestly, I have no idea if there is some scientific rationale for one being better than the other - you should just make sure you are enjoying it! 

• image lookame3639:

I don't think it really matters.  As long as you're in your fertile window and the sperm get where they need to go you should be good!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    New here? Check out the TTGP blog!

• gonzolgonzol

image lilysylvis:

The stork in the sky.  

IT'S A GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • gonzolgonzol

image curlylocks3:
    If I eat only phallic shaped food during my FW will that guarantee my baby has a penis?

You wanna come to Sonic with me then? I plan to eat a hot dog. I'll even splurge and get you a limeade. Ya? 

IT'S A GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image sheenaro:
    Whoops! I should have just held my question for a minute and then I wouldn't have been that girl that starts her own thread... fail. But my chart woes bring up another question I have. How important is checking CM? I have just been doing OPKs and now temping... If I had been checking CM would my chart have been easier for FF to interpret?

I think it is helpful to FF to have that information (depending on the method you have it using to analyze your chart).  I find it helpful because the different CMs can help give you an idea of where you are at in your cycle - but, like OPKs, it isn't a guarantee that anything has actually happened.  But it's another piece of the puzzle. 

• image sheenaro:
    Whoops! I should have just held my question for a minutes and then I wouldn't have been that girl that starts her own thread... fail. But my chart woes bring up another question I have. How important is checking CM? I have just been doing OPKs and now temping... If I had been checking CM would my chart have been easier for FF to interpret?

The more information you have, the easier it is to interpret normally. You can get fertile CM throughout your cycle, but it can be a good clue that you're in your FW. You don't have to check internally if you're not comfortable with it but I would try to get into the habit of charting it in case you end up having another cycle. 
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    *Team Science Babies*
  • image sheenaro:
    Whoops! I should have just held my question for a minute and then I wouldn't have been that girl that starts her own thread... fail. But my chart woes bring up another question I have. How important is checking CM? I have just been doing OPKs and now temping... If I had been checking CM would my chart have been easier for FF to interpret?

More information is always better, but it's not required.  Though when you start seeing fertile CM it's a great secondary way (along with OPK's) to know O might be happening soon and you should be having regular sex. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    New here? Check out the TTGP blog!

• image gonzol:

image curlylocks3:
    If I eat only phallic shaped food during my FW will that guarantee my baby has a penis?

You wanna come to Sonic with me then? I plan to eat a hot dog. I'll even splurge and get you a limeade. Ya? 

You really know how to spoil a girl! I am so there.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    *Team Science Babies*
  • image gonzol:

image lilysylvis:

The stork in the sky.  

Darn, I'm not a fan of birds. 

image.
    PM for personal blog.
    New to TTGP? Read this

• I'll play.  I'm looking for a chart stalk of last month, I put my CD1 as June 12.  I'm still BFing my son and hadn't had a period since July 2012 so I just picked June 12 as CD1 so I could start charting.  Otherwise FF wouldn't let me see my chart because I was on like CD300+ or something.  Anyway I got CH on CD25 and felt O pain on CD28.  I'm still not convinced I O'd.  What do you think?  I have a lot of open circles because DS wakes up anytime between 5-7 and doesn't always STTN.  I had spotting once on CD33 and then very VERY light flow for 2 days and another day of spotting.  So I'm assuming I did O.  I just hope I'm Oing and my cycles get normal again without having to wean DS because I'm not ready to do that yet.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3583ac 

A little back story, I had DS in March 2012.  I had 2 full heavy periods, 1 at 3 months PP and 1 at 4 months PP (June and July 2012) when my supply was very low.  Once I started taking domperidone and my supply picked up my period went away for almost another year until I had that light flow/spotting ealier this month.

Anyway I'm rambling and this is way longer than I wanted it to be, sorry. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• image Spookster:

image lilysylvis:

The butt sex apparently. 

Yes That's what DH says, maybe I should listen to him more.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I'm nauseous, am I prego? 

Hehe.  :) 

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     MC #1 6/13 (6weeks),  MC #2 8/13 (7weeks)
                                          Lila Elizabeth EDD 9/28/14
  • image curlylocks3:
    image gonzol:

image curlylocks3:

Me too, me too!  Cherry Limeade pleeeease! 

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• I'm late and all I get are BFN's. Am I pregnant?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • image Spookster:

image lilysylvis:

The butt sex apparently. 

That's what we've been doing wrong. 

image.
    PM for personal blog.
    New to TTGP? Read this

• gonzolgonzol

image sheenaro:

Checking CM can help some people and others it may be of no help. It does help FF when looking for an ovulation pattern though. Some ladies never have EWCM though, so don't be too alarmed if you fall in that category. 

IT'S A GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image sunlavender:
    image curlylocks3:
    image gonzol:

image curlylocks3:

Me too, me too!  Cherry Limeade pleeeease! 

Confession: I have never been to Sonic.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    *Team Science Babies*
    rjeller32
  • image chickpea912:

image JulieSmiles:
    I asked a temping question last time there was one of these, but I still have another! I'm definitely over thinking this whole process. This morning, my husband woke me up to tell me goodbye. I was awake less than a minute, but I didn't temp then. I woke up a little later and temped. Could waking up, but not getting up and moving around, just waking up, mess with my temps?

I guess it's possible that it slightly affected your temps, but if you didn't get up to walk around and give a Shakespearean soliloquy, you're probably fine to count the temp you got. Smile 

Well damn, my husband and I reenacted the final scene in Romeo and Juliet. Discard this temp! Just kidding. Thank you for answering. I knew I was way over-thinking it, but it was an important temp!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• image JulieSmiles:
    It could, but there have been plenty of nights I woke up looked at the clock and went back to sleep and it never messed with my temps.  I say you are good.

photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg03/2014: FET #1=BFP!! EDC 12.06.2014
    image GUAYAQUIL image
    {All are Welcome}

• image sheenaro:

FF does best with the more information you give it.  Is it necessary?  No, but it will certainly help FF. 

ETA: typing is hard 

image GUAYAQUIL image
    {All are Welcome}