So, DW was talking with me today about being non bio and having some concern about bonding with baby. I know this is a completely normal feeling for non bio parents, but I want to help her feel a little better. Can any of you recommend books or resources for her? Thank you!
TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews.
- DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
- First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
- Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
- Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
- January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
- Fourth Cycle: Monitored clomid cycle w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified: BFN
- Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
- Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying