Trying to Get Pregnant

New to Fertility Friend

Ok, so I am pretty new to fertility friend. I record my temp daily and I recently started taking these tests.

Where do I chart the results to the LH tests? is that the monitor section under ovulation test section? Or is it considered the OPK test? if it is considered the OPK test then do I put + as soon as i start to see the line? I'm confused and need clarification. Thanks in advance for the help!

Re: New to Fertility Friend

• OPKs (The one that checks for your LH surge) will always have 2 lines.  The test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control to be positive.  It is easy to over read them at first, but when you do see a real positive it all makes sense.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• The LH test is the OPK test.  It will be positive or negative.  Like PP said, you will always see 2 lines, a positive is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line.  HTH.

BabyFetus Ticker

• As PPs said, for the LH test, your test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. When you do get a positive OPK, when you enter data on FF, you'll need to go to the "Tests" tab. There is a section for Ovulation tests and a spot for you to record your OPK results. The monitor section is for one of the expensive digital monitors that some women use in addition to OPKs.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

• In FF click on the date, then click on the test tab.  Record under OPK.  As other PPs said, OPKs (LH tests) are only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line.  But you can record a negative result too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards