Trying to Get Pregnant

***2WW***

Re: ***2WW***

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 !!! :) Very excited to join in for real now :)

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: O+1...so not great

Testing Plans: We tested early on CD 20 (6DPO) and knew it would be - but couldn't wait. Since then all heck has broken loose. I was supposed to be this morning but...H got assualted by our tenants and has been in and out of court for it and we got waaay too busy, and have been staying with family (just for a few days until all of this court stuff is done..SO STRESSFUL and not really what i wanted to deal with right now..

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: NONE which is why I think it will still be - and haven't been thrilled to check it

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? sleep

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

baby development

• imageRayRay007:

Testing Plans: Tested this morning - BFP popped right up :)

Congrats! H&H 9 months!! 

Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • PeedyPeedy member

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: O-1

Testing Plans: Tested today, BFN..  I'll be using a Wondfo each day till AF

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: Temps are still rising..  Even if this isn't my month, I'm just so happy that after 4 months of trying I have finally ovulated.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby?  Giving up Advil will be tough for me, that has always been my go-to pain reliever..  I also think being able to just get up in the morning and run out of the house without any planning or packing will be an adjustment.

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? 

ETA: way too exclusive of those TFAS+... sorry!  

• imagedoodiebug18:
    Month/Cycle: 25 CD/DPO: 27/12 Timing:O minus 2,1 Testing Plans: see below Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: so my temp was down a hair yesterday then back up this morning DH and I both saw the faintest of faint line on a wondfo yesterday and I think there was one this morning. I'm trying to not get excited until I don't "think" I see a line. Hoping my body isn't playing a trick on me. AF should be here tomorrow or Thursday GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? probably being able to go do whatever we want when we want to

FX for you!

• PeedyPeedy member
    imageRayRay007:

Month/Cycle: 11/13 mostly NTNP, 4th cycle trying a little harder

CD/DPO: 27/14 or 13

Timing: O-2 or O-3

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I wasn't sure if I O'd on CD 13 or 14 and wasn't sure if I should test this morning if I was only 13dpo, but my temps were still up and looking back at the few charts with temps, I was always dropping by now, so I mustered up some courage and took a test.

GTKY: For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Being able to get up and go out to run errands or anything simple without thinking of another human being.

Good luck Girls!

ETA: I know my pg ticker doesn't match my 14 dpo - I put in the due date that I know my MW will probably go by - LMP/28day cycle rather than O.

Congratulations!!! 

• Month/Cycle: 16/19

CD/DPO: 31/16

Timing - Good

Testing Plans - I need to get the courage to test because I'm 3 days late now but not wanting another BPN.  I'm fairly sure it's my nerves because I had all the typical AF symptoms.. cramping and all.  Just waiting....

Rants/Chart Stalks/ Phantom Symptoms - Last month I quit obsessing about my chart so much and just went off the ovulation tester.  Oddly enough this has been my WORST month for phantom symptoms.  I tried to clean toilets about 6-7 dpo and left the room gagging.  If I didn't have so many cramps I might think I had a chance.  With all these phantom symptoms I should be ready for the real ones! ha ha

GTKY- Sleep!  But honestly I would give up every second of sleep to get a bfp right now.

• cr230cr230 member
    imageRayRay007:

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I wasn't sure if I O'd on CD 13 or 14 and wasn't sure if I should test this morning if I was only 13dpo, but my temps were still up and looking back at the few charts with temps, I was always dropping by now, so I mustered up some courage and took a test.

GTKY: For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Being able to get up and go out to run errands or anything simple without thinking of another human being.

Good luck Girls!

ETA: I know my pg ticker doesn't match my 14 dpo - I put in the due date that I know my MW will probably go by - LMP/28day cycle rather than O.

Congrats!

• Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD/DPO: 34/14

Timing: O-1, O+1

Testing Plans: bfn at 12DPO - temp slowly dropping AF should show Thursday

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: Going in for my annual today - it's almost been a year since we started TTC.  We'll see what comes of this.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby?  Having a glass of wine or a beer in the evening...also sleep once newborn arrives.

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days?  Being able to go out at the last minute.  Everything takes such planning these days.

Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing:O-1 O+1

Testing Plans: 14 dpo or if I can stand to wait longer. 

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: None really just waiting for my CH's, I guess I'll get them tomorrow. 

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? 

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Just all at once packing up and going somewhere without notice or having to call and MAYBE find a babysitter. But since our thing is amusement parks we get to take our kids with us. We're going next week to an amusement park about 4 hours away (never would've been planned if we didn't have kids, we would have just taken off) and we're taking our in laws and our kids, that way we can ride some too! I'm pretty excited! 

Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Happy Tuesday all!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: O minus 2 and O minus 1.

Testing Plans: This weekend.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I'm so clueless as to weather or not I Od...I know only time will tell but I'm really frustrated and I'm gonna pretend that I did on CD23 until I have good reason to believe otherwise. I've also woken up the past two mornings and noticed I've been breathing through my mouth which is not helping my temps tell me what's really going on.

GTKY: I'm not looking forward to all the food rules...I love soft cheese too much!
    Jan15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Fails
    TTC Since 4/13 | Me: 28 DH: 29 | DX: PCOS + High T + Arcuate Uterus (11/13)
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched
    Cycle #7 (3/14-4/14): Femara + Follistim + Estradiol + Pregnyl + Progesterone
    BFP: 4/22/14 | Due: 1/1/15 | TEAM BLUE!

• Month/Cycle: 9/12

CD/DPO: 22/2

Timing: O-3, O-1, O

Testing Plans: 12DPO if I make it that long

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:

Nada yet 

Sleep 

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• imageRayRay007:

Good luck Girls!

Congrats Ray Ray! H&H 9 months! 

TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• Month/Cycle:   1/1

CD/DPO:  17 / 7DPO

Timing:  O-1

Testing Plans:   My LP fluxuates, so I will likely wait until at least 14DPO if not until I'm late.  I'm a pessimist when it comes to TTC, so I doubt I got KU this round.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:  Lost my thermometer between yesterday and today - that sucks.  No symptoms, and since I was CONVINCED I was about to get KU the one time I had a BFP, I'm definitely not reading into anything

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby?   Time with DD - really nervous about that transition

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days?    Nothing, really, TBH.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Chat!                       General Cloth Diaper Information          
  • imagedorothyzbornak97:

imageWillCMyInk:
    Happy Tuesday all! Month/Cycle: 3/2 CD/DPO: 31/8 Timing: O minus 2 and O minus 1. Testing Plans: This weekend. Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I'm so clueless as to weather or not I Od...I know only time will tell but I'm really frustrated and I'm gonna pretend that I did on CD23 until I have good reason to believe otherwise. I've also woken up the past two mornings and noticed I've been breathing through my mouth which is not helping my temps tell me what's really going on. GTKY: I'm not looking forward to all the food rules...I love soft cheese too much!

I think I would miss soft cheese even more than alcohol! 

I've heard soft cheese is okay as long as it's pasteurized  

Me 31  <3  DH 34
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedorothyzbornak97:
    I think I would miss soft cheese even more than alcohol!/quote]

I'm glad to know I'm not alone in this!! I feel the exact same way!
    Cycle #1+2 (4/13-6/13): Natural Cycles = BFN | Cycle #3+4 (6/13-11/13): Anovulatory (Provera)
    Cycle #5 (11/13-1/14): Femara + Clomid + Follistim = Cancelled | Cycle #6 (1/14-3/14): Benched

• imageEmilyA724:

True. I have been looking at my regular grocery store lately and I haven't seen any that's pasteurized and I think that is the challenge.

• doodiebug - FX for you!

dcRN - FX for you too!

RayRay - Congrats and best wishes! 

******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageMeatandBandP:

imageWillCMyInk:
    imageEmilyA724:

True. I have been looking at my regular grocery store lately and I haven't seen any that's pasteurized and I think that is the challenge.

Where are you?

I believe most cheeses in the US have to be pasteurized to be sold in the supermarket. &nbsp;

I'm in VA. Maybe the package doesn't say it because it's a requirement already?

• Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: Pretty Good

Testing Plans: None, don't think I'm pregnant

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I didn't get crosshairs this month but I think I ovulated on CD20. Although it's early, I think AF is coming in the next few days. Last night I dreamed that I was miscarrying and it was really painful. I think what was really happening was that I was getting period cramps while asleep and my TTC brain incorporated them into my dreams.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? My DH and I enjoy long periods of drinking and video game playing. This has been our number one past time in our 10 year relationship. I doubt we'll have the free time or the desire once there's a baby.

TTC #1 October 2012
    Me (30): PCOS DH (31): SA looks good

12/13: Clomid + IUI = BFN

1/14: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN

2/14: Benched = BCP

3/14: Femara = BFN

4/14: Break for job change = BFP!! EDD 1/5/15

• imageWillCMyInk:
    imageMeatandBandP:

imageWillCMyInk:
    imageEmilyA724:

Where are you?

I believe most cheeses in the US have to be pasteurized to be sold in the supermarket.  

If you google the brand of cheese you should be able to find out for sure. But I think that the default is pasteurized and the cheese needs to state if it isn't. Also, we have people working the cheese section at my grocery store that I could ask, maybe you do too?

Me 31  <3  DH 34
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageEmilyA724:
    imageWillCMyInk:
    imageMeatandBandP:

imageWillCMyInk:
    imageEmilyA724:

Where are you?

I believe most cheeses in the US have to be pasteurized to be sold in the supermarket.  

If you google the brand of cheese you should be able to find out for sure. But I think that the default is pasteurized and the cheese needs to state if it isn't. Also, we have people working the cheese section at my grocery store that I could ask, maybe you do too?

This. Pretty much all cheese sold in the US is made from pasteurized milk (it is the milk not the cheese that is pasteurized).  You may be able to find some "raw milk" cheeses, but some states don't allow their sale, and it is usually only in specialty type shops.  If the cheese is imported and you aren't sure, then skip it, but any commercially packaged American products are pasteurized.

BFP#1 10 wk missed mc      

BFP#2 DS born at 40+2 on 8/14/12  BFP#3 DD Born at 39+3 on 5/13/14

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: Good

Testing Plans: Wait for AF, test if 6 days late (day before DH bday)

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: Sharp twinges in lower right abdomen, nausea, fatigue

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Sleep

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Spontaneity

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• imagekitty1215:

Testing Plans: Got faint positives on yesterday and today.  Took digital this morning and it said Not pregnant, but hoping it's just too early.  I'm going to try again tomorrow.  Fingers crossed it shows up tomorrow or Thursday.  Temp stayed up today, so taking that as a good sign as well. 

GL!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• cas889cas889 member

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:   CD22, 10DPO

Timing:   -4, -2, -1, O

Testing Plans:  Tested yesterday because I had a temp spike, BFN.  plan to wait until Friday now, but we'll see what my temps do tomorrow/Thursday. 

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms:   Pretty sure my temp spike yesterday and Sunday was due to a cold/fever.  This morning it dropped, still above coverline, but I'm not feeling too hopeful.  I'm usually spotting by this point, but I added B6/B-complex this cycle, so I'm assuming that's keeping it at bay. 

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid

I have a two year old daughter, and what I miss most is the easy of spontaneous plans.  In the baby stage with a new one, I'll definitely miss sleeping through the night, because my daughter has been for more than a year.  

image image

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: Good  O-1

Testing Plans:  Friday

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: none

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days?

I miss my freedom! I am a SAHM so I am with LO the majority of the time and miss just running off to get my nails done or meet up with friends for happy hour on the spur of the moment. Now I have to pre-plan my "adult" fun. But I wouldn't change it for the world.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageJasperk23:

This is my first 2ww, ever. We were TTA until renovations are done, now we are NTNP. By which I mean, this was my first time actually ovulating while charting so I didn't know what was happening until it was too late. We are absolutely on board with whatever happens.

Month/Cycle: Month 4, Cycle 2

CD/DPO: 45/4

Timing: Unfortunately, we did not keep track of that. (see above)

Testing Plans: CD 57 (16 DPO)

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I am just unbelievably happy that I O'd. I was getting so worried because I have a history of long. arse. cycles. and had no idea if I've ever ovulated. On a side note, my husband is amazing. I was stressing a bit and felt a bit guilty when I saw that I had O'd without realizing it. I told MH right away, he just had a huge smile on his face and calmed me right down. He said "If it's meant to be now, then it's meant to be. We're in this together." Got me all teary-eyed...

GTKY: If we conceived this cycle, it will most definitely slow down our reno's. Oh, well.

ETA: I suck at formatting. 

With all the grumping that sometimes happens about people's DH's/SO's, it's awesome to hear about someone's DH being incredibly sweet and supportive! :) GL! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    BFP #1 - July 28, 2013.
    EDD: April 9, 2014
  • Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 40/6

Timing: minus 3, minus 1

Testing Plans: Not before 12 DPO

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: None

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP...: I won't be looking forward to paying for daycare.
  • Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: o-1, o-4

Testing Plans: not even thinking about it until I'm late, that's for sure.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: I hate that I'm so much more aware of how crampy I am during the 2ww.

Well, I got pregnant with my first at the age of 17, so I've never been an adult without having kids so it's my normal. Sleep and money are overrated.

image  image

• Month/Cycle: 2/2 CD/DPO: 15/2 ( I think... I'm still waiting on FF to give me CH) Timing: pretty good! O-4, O-1, O, O+1 Testing Plans: I'm gonna try to hold out until 11DPO on Aug. 1st Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: nothing yet... Just really interested to see how my first month of charting pans out! GTKY: For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? I really love having DS with me all the time... He's my best little buddy and we do everything together, but sometimes I do miss just laying around the house and not really doing anything ;)
    Me: 30   DH: 32   
    TFAS since May 2013
    8/14 - Bloodwork showed heterozygous MTHFR gene mutation and elevated AMH (but no cysts)
    9/14 - HSG, Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy showed tubes clear, but found and removed Endometriosis, scar tissue and 2 small benign masses on my tubes.
    11/14 - Daily ultrasounds confirmed that my follicles are not releasing the egg and every other day blood draws showed very low progesterone... DH's SA was near perfect
    12/14 - moving onto meds!!! Hold up!!!  Surprise BFP after only taking the progesterone!  Now what do I do with all of the other meds we already paid for?!  Due at the end of August 2015 Beta#1- 4434 @ 22DPO  Beta#2 - 7335 @ 25DPO Beta #3 - 14429  @ 28DPO
  • ksz_3ksz_3 member
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: Bad

Testing Plans: I'm getting a little anxious so to keep me from going crazy, I'll start testing tomorrow.

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom Symptoms: I've been cramping the past 2 nights and nipples have been super sore. AF is due until around the 30th so we'll see.

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Nothing that I can think of.

BFP #1 12.12.2013 | EDD 08.24.2014 | MMC 01.27.13 @ 10w 1d, Baby measured 6w 2d | Natural MC 02.01.14

Currently NTNP

Blog 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Hi all!  I hope it's alright if I do this post...  :)

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: O-2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: Sat if AF doesn't come -my LP has typically been 10-11 days since off BCP

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: very gassy; bloated; temp dip at 6dpo

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? workout time without having to arrange a babysitter:c) 

**Ready for Baby!**
  • RMS112611 said:

Hi all!  I hope it's alright if I do this post...  :)

Month/Cycle:This is our second month trying

CD/DPO: CD5

Timing: H is out of town until Friday so we will be bumpin' uglies until he has to go back!

Testing Plans: After my (hopefully) missed period next month!

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: None yet

I think I am going to miss our lazy Sundays when it is just the two of us catching up on TV shows.  That and being able to just "get up and go".

• Alright got a question. I went to the bathroom and instead of brown spotting its finally bright red. So do I consider myself still in the Luteal phase? I'm 9 dpo today. I'm not where I need a tampon yet but I'm guessing tomorrow I will, based on past experience. So tomorrow will be cd1 assuming I will need a tampon right?

This is my first month charting and I only did half a month so I'm still learning. But can I say I'm so freaking excited that I had a Dnc 29 days ago and I ovulated and am starting AF on time just like before my mc. Actually my cycles before for 1 year and 4 months was 28-29 days. Having the mc actually made me feel like I was broken and I'd never be able to have a baby again but I feel not broken anymore. I'm not excited that I had a mc but I am excited that I'm going back to normal .... Just clarifying just in case. My last mc I didn't have a period for 3 months so I was afraid of that this time.
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 33/not sure

Timing: not sure, good I think

Testing Plans: waiting another week

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: the longest my cycle has ever been is 30 days, shortest 28, and I am now on CD33. BFN this morning but no AF. We BD'd on cd16 & 17, then I had very very light spotting that started cd25-28 and mild cramping, but nothing that looks like my normal AF. This is driving me crazy!

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BF and a baby? Lack of sleep and freedom, but it will be so worth it, ttc our first :)
    Together since 2/4/05 :: Married since 10/6/12
    Parents to a furbaby named Moosey
    BFP: 8/20/13   EDD: 5/2/14
  • MaggieN2028MaggieN2028 member
    edited July 2013
    2/2

27/10

Timing: FF says high.

Testing Plans: I tested this morning which I KNEW was too early. Gahhh! Why can't I help myself!? My temps are still up **knock on wood** so I'm hoping. AF is supposed to come this weekend.

Symptoms/rants: I thought that I was crampy but wondering if I'm over analyzing everything.

What will I miss?: I have to say I like my getting ready time and being able to shop and all that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing:Good according to FF: O-2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: Couldn't help myself and tested this morning. BFN of course. Will probably test everyday until AF comes because I am crazy

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: It's amazing how in tune I am with my body now that I'm TTC. I've noticed every little cramp, sore boob, etc. which probably has taken place every month without me even noticing. My temps are still up, so I haven't lost hope. Just didn't really have high expectations since this is my first cycle.  

GTKY: What are you most loath to lose when you finally get that BFP and a baby? Sleep.

Anniversary
  • So we're using yesterday's 2WW thread?

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d

• Apparently... you took the words right out of my mouth.

• Hi all!  I hope it's alright if I do this post...  :)

Month/Cycle:2

CD/DPO: 3

Timing: Pretty good

Testing Plans: 14dpo

Rants/Chart stalks/Phantom symptoms: none as of yet

For those TFAS or more, what was the one thing you missed about your pre-kid days? Being able to be intimate whenever and wherever.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"