February 2013 Moms

First night away :-(

Tonight's my first night away from the little guy. I'm hopping on a plane and will be back tomorrow afternoon around 6. I'm going to miss him, but I'm excited that he's going to get some quality time with dad. Now if only I could tell my boobies to shut down for two days so I didn't have to pump and then turn them back on tomorrow night. Pumping and traveling (especially work traveling with no one but dudes) sucks a whole lot.
BFP #1: 12.30.11, MC 1.6.12 at 5w; BFP #2: 5.25.12, DS born 2.1.13; BFP #3: 9.4.14, MMC 10.13.14 at 9w

Re: First night away :-(

• image Sterling13:
    Now if only I could tell my boobies to shut down for two days so I didn't have to pump and then turn them back on tomorrow night. Pumping and traveling especially work traveling with no one but dudes sucks a whole lot.

Amen! I'm going to a concert tonight and have decided to miss the opening act so I can nurse DD before bed so I don't have to pump at the venue!

I'm glad breast pumps exist, because it means I can work and breastfeed, but I will goto great lengths to avoid pumping whenever possible.

I hope your trip goes fast and your DS and his daddy have a great time together!

• SagenSagen
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Have a safe trip, sorry about pumping!
    Mom to 4 cute kids, 10 y/o girl, 8, 6, and 1.5 y/o boys
    October Sig fav fall TV show- the Mindy Project
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards