Have to share my numbers, since I just got back from my monitoring this morning! I'm pretty happy with them!
Lining was 10mm, triple stripe with a "B" pattern (anyone know if "b" is good or bad?)
Right side 22, 22, 12 and 'a little one'
Left side 6, 5, 4
Triggered at 10am this morning. IUI tomorrow at noon. DH has to go back to work right away, so he's going to drop me and the sample off at the clinic, but I'm sure I'll be fine without him. Let me know if I have any cycle buddies!
29 yrs, healthy & TTC since April 2010
DH 31yrs & healthy*unexplained infertility*
Regularly access alternative medicine to supplement a lack of resources in our geographical area.
before we give up and pursue adoption.***
***Trying to move on TTC naturally for as long as we can
- Three rounds of clomid (50mg days 3-7) were useless.
- IUI#1 w/clomid & HCG in May 2013, BFN.
- IUI#2 w/clomid & HCG on July 23rd. BFN.
- IUI #3 in August cancelled last minute, due to lab error.
- IVF#1 - Started Gonal F stims October 13 2013 for IUI. Over-responded with too many follicles, so converted to IVF. Retrieval October 29th - got 5 eggs, 4 fertilized. Had 2 perfect little embryos transferred on day 3 (Nov. 1). The remaining 2 didn't survive to freeze. Got our BFN on November 13th 2013.
- IVF#2 - Started stims August 21st. Triggered with Suprefact, started on dostinex due to risk of OHSS. Retrieval September 5th - got 27 eggs! ESet 5day blast on Sept 10. No embryos high enough quality to freeze. BFN came Sept. 22.