Parenting

Roll Callin'

What's everyone doing?  Tomorrow is DH's birthday, so I'm picking out his present online.

imageimage
Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

Re: Roll Callin'

• Trying to will DS to sleep, but he insists on finishing this episode of Umi Zoomi. He stood in the bathtub and screamed the whole time while I scrubbed him.

This is a child that LOVES playing in the water.

"People seem to couple an inordinate amount of stupidity with extreme laziness." ~ A wise interwebz friend.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• FTWRFTWR
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    We're watching Fast N Loud. DD is putting up a pretty good fight against bedtime tonight. I'm hoping she'll fall asleep soon.

applause
  • image GhostMonkey:

Trying to will DS to sleep, but he insists on finishing this episode of Umi Zoomi. He stood in the bathtub and screamed the whole time while I scrubbed him.

I've never heard of Umi Zoomi.  Is this something I should look forward to or no?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• image LexiLupin:

Sherlock failed at getting my mother to even humor the possibility of liking Benny. Sad She still thinks he looks like an otter.

But she did enjoy the show, mostly.

I'm fairly positive if my mom were still alive, she wouldn't even humor me with watching the show nor would she fancy Benny.  She liked bearded, biker types. 

imageimage

• Watching Netflix and trying not to eat anything sweet. I've been doing pretty good eating healthy...well....healthier. Some of my family came to visit the states though, and every time they do, they brings lots of goodies.  

• image LexiLupin:
    "

Ah well. Can't all have such refined tastes as the resident TB Cumberbitches.

Word.

imageimage

• image ThePolishHammer:

Watching Netflix and trying not to eat anything sweet. I've been doing pretty good eating healthy...well....healthier. Some of my family came to visit the states though, and every time they do, they brings lots of goodies.  

Sweets are my weakness.  I made the most amazing brownies (not Ghiradelli) the other day and have eaten almost the entire pan to myself.  I told SD to give the rest to her mom for her mom's birthday.  Yes, DH and his XW share a birthday...

imageimage

• 'Sup.

The Cu Monster is asleep in my arms; I'll put him down here shortly and hopefully it goes smoothly.

Then clean the kitchen and laundry.
    While drinking wine.

Then a slice of pie for all of my hard work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Kiraliz, if you enter, is your DS going down for sleep better? 

imageimage

• DH is already in the kitchen, cleaning.

I really should lay Cu down and go help him...

• Oh hi.

Today I outed the troll on my BMB slash FB group.

I'm drinking to celebrate. Woot!

• image LexiLupin:
    image ThePolishHammer:

Watching Netflix and trying not to eat anything sweet. I've been doing pretty good eating healthy...well....healthier. Some of my family came to visit the states though, and every time they do, they brings lots of goodies.  

Ooh, where's your family from? Somewhere with tasty goodies, I hope?

Poland :)

The goodies are from there and a few other countries as well. 

• image rachael_c26:
    DH is already in the kitchen, cleaning.

False. Get yo cuddles girl.

• image missyishere:
    image ThePolishHammer:

Sweets are my weakness.  I made the most amazing brownies (not Ghiradelli) the other day and have eaten almost the entire pan to myself.  I told SD to give the rest to her mom for her mom's birthday.  Yes, DH and his XW share a birthday...

Mmm brownies... You're not making this easier. Now I just want more sweet things!!  

• image missyishere:
    Kiraliz, if you enter, is your DS going down for sleep better?nbsp;

For naps? Not really. Nighttime is super easy. He puts himself to bed and sleeps for 10 to 11 hrs straight.

Naps are like WWIII. Ugh.

• image rachael_c26:

Nah 

• image kiraliz2:
    Oh hi.

Today I outed the troll on my BMB slash FB group.

I'm drinking to celebrate. Woot!

::slow clap::

There's no such thing as a good troll.

• Just finished watching Big Brother on demand because we missed it last night. Thinking of curling up in bed with a book. I'm hurting from a workout earlier, and bed is calling my name.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• image LexiLupin:
    image ThePolishHammer:

Poland :)

*facepalm* Guess I coulda figured that one on context clues, eh? 

hehe It happens 

• image kiraliz2:
    image missyishere:
    For naps? Not really. Nighttime is super easy. He puts himself to bed and sleeps for 10 to 11 hrs straight. Naps are like WWIII. Ugh.

DD was the same.  She would nap maybe a half an hour, maybe a little more some times until around 9 months.  I also had to rock her to sleep until then.  It was short of a nightmare.  I hope things change for you soon.  It's not fun when your child won't nap.

imageimage

• Here. Watching the bachelorette. I've wanted pizza all day long but decided to be good and eat something healthier for dinner. It's seriously all I can think about right now.

I really want pizza.
  • Holla. Here, supa tired.
  • image missyishere:
    image GhostMonkey:

Trying to will DS to sleep, but he insists on finishing this episode of Umi Zoomi. He stood in the bathtub and screamed the whole time while I scrubbed him.

I've never heard of Umi Zoomi.  Is this something I should look forward to or no?

It's not Dora at least. His obsession is a bit much, but at least it does shapes and stuff. 

"People seem to couple an inordinate amount of stupidity with extreme laziness." ~ A wise interwebz friend.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

image  image

"Oh Bryn, you see through the dark
    Right past the fireflies that sleep in my heart." - Vampire Weekend
    "So if you dare to second guess, you can rest assured that all my love's for you.
    My beating heart belongs to you." - Billie Joe Armstrong
    "So don't don't don't get up. I can't see the sunshine. I'll be waiting for you, baby--
    'cause I'm through." - Julian Casablancas

Follow me on Tumblr!

Black Out: my work-in-progress

Fun Direction
  • image SookieFrackhouse68:
    I'm here. Grumpy because dieting.

Once you move past the first few days, it becomes a lot easier.  I also chug water when I have a craving.

imageimage

• Here. Bumping and watching tv.

I start my job Thursday. I'm nervous.

Also, I passed 100 posts today. You can tell I'm still mostly a lurker except for ths board but I'm excited :)

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

image  image

"Oh Bryn, you see through the dark
    Right past the fireflies that sleep in my heart." - Vampire Weekend
    "So if you dare to second guess, you can rest assured that all my love's for you.
    My beating heart belongs to you." - Billie Joe Armstrong
    "So don't don't don't get up. I can't see the sunshine. I'll be waiting for you, baby--
    'cause I'm through." - Julian Casablancas

Follow me on Tumblr!

Black Out: my work-in-progress

Fun Direction
  • image kelseyxjayne:

Here. Bumping and watching tv.

I start my job Thursday. I'm nervous.

Also, I passed 100 posts today. You can tell I'm still mostly a lurker except for ths board but I'm excited :)

Guess what?  It won't matter much longer, because they are going to steal our post counts away after tomorrow!

imageimage

• image missyishere:

image kiraliz2:
    image missyishere:
    For naps? Not really. Nighttime is super easy. He puts himself to bed and sleeps for 10 to 11 hrs straight. Naps are like WWIII. Ugh.

DD was the same.  She would nap maybe a half an hour, maybe a little more some times until around 9 months.  I also had to rock her to sleep until then.  It was short of a nightmare.  I hope things change for you soon.  It's not fun when your child won't nap.

The best part is he naps in his crib at daycare so easy! At least that's what the teachers tell me    -___-