July 2012 Moms

Ways to Announce Pregnancy Online?

Not for me, my sister.  She and her husband live in China; just found out they are expecting, due in late March 2014.  She wants to surprise our other sister via Facetime/email now, and later my parents the same way.  Any cute ideas?

Re: Ways to Announce Pregnancy Online?

• And here I thought you drank the water...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • KarmBKarmB member
    "guess what, sis, Im pregnant."

• Loading the player...
  • imageKarmB:
    "guess what, sis, Im pregnant."

I know, right?  That's probably what I would do.  My sister wants a little more...flash?

• Nothing wrong with flash.  Has she tried looking online for ideas?  I'm sorry I'm not much help!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How long does it take to send a package from china? I would mail something like a framed ultrasound photo, onesie, or something and instruct them to open it during their FaceTime chat and see their reaction. Although they may get suspicious...Pinterest might have some good photo ideas. I like the 3 pairs of shoes idea but it's a bit overdone. 
  • imagepinkangelmoon:
    How long does it take to send a package from china? I would mail something like a framed ultrasound photo, onesie, or something and instruct them to open it during their FaceTime chat and see their reaction. Although they may get suspicious...Pinterest might have some good photo ideas. I like the 3 pairs of shoes idea but it's a bit overdone. 

This is a great idea and I like the Chinese convo idea too! 

Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I would buy a onesie or something. I saw this one the other day that I wanted to get for the boys so bad. It said "don't make me sick my auntie on you" and do something like that, and send it to them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"