February 2013 Moms

the updates, they're a-comin

Ok, everyone. The Bump is going to give this another go.  The board updates will go live tomorrow night (again).  We are very much hoping that all the bugs have been worked out but, as someone who is married to a BA, trust me when I say that a small degree of kinks is expected and unavoidable with this level of code deployment.  

Thank you, as always, for your patience and support and of course, you can page me with any problems or questions you have. 

Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

Re: the updates, they're a-comin

• As long as another discussion about shaving pubic hair doesn't magically appear in my thread about emoticons again, I'm good ;-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• image kelly321:
    As long as another discussion about shaving pubic hair doesn't magically appear in my thread about emoticons again, I'm good ;-)
    Yeah, Kelly, that was truly the first thread I opened that morning and I was so, so confused.  It was certainly a rather impressive error.

Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

• Hold me, DC, I'm scared!
    BFP #1: 12.30.11, MC 1.6.12 at 5w; BFP #2: 5.25.12, DS born 2.1.13; BFP #3: 9.4.14, MMC 10.13.14 at 9w
  • image kelly321:
    As long as another discussion about shaving pubic hair doesn't magically appear in my thread about emoticons again, I'm good ;-)

HA! I saw this that morning as well and was so confused. and yet amused.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image kelly321:

Hahaha, that was so funny! 

I hope they work this time. I did like some of the features, although the new look will take some getting used to. 

PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

• djhardjhar
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm more concerned about the public IP addresses than weird posts. I bump from work and don't really want just anyone to be able to see where I work (and my IP address does tell that) just because TB's Tech Team notoriously sucks.
  • image djhar:
    I'm more concerned about the public IP addresses than weird posts. I bump from work and don't really want just anyone to be able to see where I work (and my IP address does tell that) just because TB's Tech Team notoriously sucks.

That particular "feature" has been removed.  Nobody will be able to see user IP addresses except the Bump Gods.