Pregnant after a Loss

~*~Bible Study Check In~*~

Hey ladies! Sorry for posting this check in so late. I just now remembered. I'm going to blame that on pg brain. 

This check-in runs on Mondays and Thursdays. 

If you are new and would like to join, jump right in! We are currently studying the women of the Bible and trying to memorize a verse a week! If you would like a prayer partner, let me know and I will assign you one!  

PgAL's theme verse is Psalm 139:14 "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For today:

1) Read, study, and comment on Esther 2

2) Prayer Requests:

3) Praises:

4) Verse to memorize: Philippians 4:6 "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

5) How did memorizing last week's verse go?

November PAL Siggy Challenge: Dancing Fails

Re: ~*~Bible Study Check In~*~

• 1) Read, study, and comment on Esther 2  How awesome that she became queen! To go from orphan to queen seems awesome.

2) Prayer Requests: My sister's dr is referring her to a gastroenterologist tomorrow cause she still isn't improving. I'm praying they figure out what is going on.

3) Praises:  I had a relaxing weekend! 

4) Verse to memorize: Philippians 4:6 "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

5) How did memorizing last week's verse go?  Ugh I forgot! But this verse is on my desk at work so I'm sure memorizing it will go better ;)

image    image   image

BFP#1 2/5/13 - EDD 10/11/13 - MMC@8wks - D&C 3/7/13
    BFP#2 7/10/13 - EDD 3/21/14- Eli's Here!!

imageimageimage

~*~All AL Welcome~*~

• jhs121jhs121
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 250 Love Its
    Hi Sunshine!  I would love to join you ladies.  I'd also like to have a prayer partner.  Thank you!

We can't wait to meet you, our baby surfer GIRL!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

IMG_0517
  • 1.) Awesome that Esther was chosen as queen!

2.) My grandpa is going into have a biopsy today. Praying that it's not cancer (which it looks like it is) or at least that it was caught early.

3.) Tomorrow I will be 16 weeks! Woah!

5.) Not so good, I have been slacking in this check-in, but am trying to do better!

Jan 2014 August Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• 1. I love that Esther was queen! I love that she's a real life fairy tale for girls to look up to!

2. DH and I will be traveling next week to visit my family for my grandmas 90th birthday. My family is being crazy and long story short there is a lot of drama going on. I'm trying to remain positive about it but right now I'm kind of dreading the whole trip.

3. I may have mentioned this before but thanks to getting paid for the time I was off work DH and I were able to pay off all of my medical bills! We also hit our deductible so everything else this year will be covered 100 percent.

4. I memorized this verse when I was younger but I'm going to post it on my bathroom mirror as a reminder.

5. I kind of failed last week! It was my first full week back to work after being off for 6 weeks and I pretty much worked all day then went home and went to bed.
    Photobucket
    Married 3/27/10
    TTC #1 Jan 2012 BFP#1 4/17/12~EDD 12/17/12 ~m/c at 6weeks 4/22/12 ~ Morgan Quinn
    BFP #2 2/25/13 EDD 10/31/13 DS born 10/23/13
     BFP #3 11/8/14
  • Hi there :)  I would love to be part of this check in please! 
    BFP #1- May/28/1l- MMC- July/6/2012
    & Chemical pregnancy- August/30/2011

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • 1) Read, study, and comment on Esther 2

Esther is one my favorite books of the Bible. I love how everything falls into place so perfectly like God's perfect story.

2) Prayer Requests:

Between slow movement days and failing the GD test and having DH out of town for the weekend, my anxiety has been really high.  I have another GD test on Friday, so I'm praying that I pass this time.

3) Praises:

DH spent the weekend with some old friends and some new ones.  He visited a Missionary Church camp to speak to pastors and people there to share our ministry and hopefully get some to partner with us financially.  He had some divine appointments and great conversations.  Another prayer request would be that many of them come on board and partner with us.  We have 7 days to make our personal July goal and I believe that God can make it happen.

This is the perfect verse for me to read last night.  In fact, when DH and I were talking on the phone last night he quoted this verse to me.

5) How did memorizing last week's verse go? Not great, but I'm working on it.

First BFP: 12/26/11, m/c 1/2/12 @ about 5 weeks, EDD 9/2/12
    Second BFP: 03/11/12, m/c 3/26/12 @ 6 weeks, 4 days, EDD 11/8/12
    Third BFP: 02/03/13, EDD 10/15/13: Anne Michal born 10/9/2013; 6 lbs, 3 ozs; 19 inches

http://wycliffepitneys.blogspot.com -->Visit our Blog and ministry website

image   imageimage
    imageimage
  • image valigrl21:

2.) My grandpa is going into have a biopsy today. Praying that it's not cancer (which it looks like it is) or at least that it was caught early.

Congrats on 16 weeks.  I'll be praying for your grandpa.  

First BFP: 12/26/11, m/c 1/2/12 @ about 5 weeks, EDD 9/2/12
    Second BFP: 03/11/12, m/c 3/26/12 @ 6 weeks, 4 days, EDD 11/8/12
    Third BFP: 02/03/13, EDD 10/15/13: Anne Michal born 10/9/2013; 6 lbs, 3 ozs; 19 inches

http://wycliffepitneys.blogspot.com -->Visit our Blog and ministry website

image   imageimage
    imageimage
  • image Bethelgal42:
    image valigrl21:

Congrats on 16 weeks.  I'll be praying for your grandpa.  

Thank you.

And I will be praying for your GD test on Friday. 

Jan 2014 August Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards